Effexor and Percocet drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Effexor and Percocet together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Effexor and Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,579 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
1,579 people who take Effexor, Percocet are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
- Diabetes mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
- Diabetic nephropathy (diabetic kidney disease)
- Glucose tolerance impaired (blood glucose is raised beyond normal levels, but not high enough to warrant a diabetes diagnosis)
- Hypoglycaemia (deficiency of glucose in the bloodstream)
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight)
- Arterial disorder
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
- Bundle branch block right (absence of transmission of electric impulses from the atrioventricular (av) bundle of his to the right ventricle)
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Effexor and Percocet
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Effexor and Percocet
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,059 users)
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,781 users)
Interactions between Effexor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Percocet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Effexor and Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Effexor (379 members)
- Support group for people who take Percocet
- Support group for people who take Effexor and Percocet
You may be interested in these posts
- Wondering how many people out there have suffered a brain bleed after taking effexor
- Wondering about the correlation between total thyroidectomy, an deterioration of spinal column, all levels involved, leading to chronic pain an percocet needed on daily basis. Cervical surgery cannot be done
- Whenever I stop my Percocet for a week to detox and reset my body when I notice the med is less effective, I always have difficulty breathing and some trouble swallowing. usually day 2 thru 5 but day 3 and 4 are the worse. I don't see those 2 symptoms usually listed but it's happened enough...
- want to take 2 ...50 m...unisom..with a half a pill of percocet...it is ok..??
- Trying to find someone that take effexor and sotalol. It appears that this is a very new group.
- Will you have Red Eyes with Allopurinol?
- Will you have Cad with Invokana?
- Will you have Anaesthetic Complication with Cymbalta?
- What to expect when you take Betoptic S and have Fever?
- What to expect when you take Amoxicillin and have Backache?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Allopurinol and have Red Eyes?
- Support group for people who take Invokana and have Cad?
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Anaesthetic Complication?
- Support group for people who take Oxycodone and have Runny Nose?
- Support group for people who take Flexeril and have Angioplasty?
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
- Hello I’ve had heart surgery one year ago and had the aortic valve replaced due to birth defect, I...
- Wow - tinnitus is ever consuming. 46 yr old fella that never got over a bad ear infection. Any...
- Interesting! I never suspected that there was a connection between hydrochlorothiazide and high...
- Been taking 25 mg for bout 3 years. Bp is usually under 140/90. Any bad side affects other than...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.