Effexor and Zometa drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Effexor and Zometa together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Effexor and Zometa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,324 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
1,324 people who take Effexor, Zometa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
- Coma (state of unconsciousness lasting more than six hours)
- Neutropenia (an abnormally low number of neutrophils)
- Pseudomonal sepsis (pseudomonas infections are diseases caused by a bacterium from the genus pseudomonas)
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood)
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Effexor and Zometa
- Subscribe to monitor Effexor
- Subscribe to monitor Zometa
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,059 users)
Zometa has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Zometa 53,932 users)
Interactions between Effexor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zometa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Effexor and Zometaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Effexor (378 members)
- Support group for people who take Zometa
- Support group for people who take Effexor and Zometa
You may be interested in these posts
- Wondering how many people out there have suffered a brain bleed after taking effexor
- Trying to find someone that take effexor and sotalol. It appears that this is a very new group.
- Recent onset of reflux after I rec'd my Zometa this month.
- Ray. I have been on Zometa infusions for 3 years now. One infusion per year for treatment of severe oseoporosis. I have been getting more and moe muscular spasms, feet, legs, intercostal and recently very severe chest spasms. I only recently began suspecting that it may be side effects from the...
- need help with ashwagandha. want to wean from Effexor
- Will you have Lactation Puerperal Increased with Accutane?
- What to expect when you have Parkinson'S Disease and Clubbing?
- What to expect when you take Vyvanse and Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride
- Will you have Fatigue with Hydrocet?
- What to expect when you take Albuterol and have Nerve Root Injury?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Accutane and have Lactation Puerperal Increased?
- Support group for people who take Hydrocet and have Fatigue?
- Support group for people who take Tamsulosin and have Lightheadedness?
- Support group for people who take Furadantin and have Bipolar 1?
- Support group for people who take Humulin R and have Tissue Infection - Clostridial?
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.