Elidel and Vitamin d drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Elidel and Vitamin d. Common interactions include weight decreased among females and abdominal discomfort among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Elidel and Vitamin d have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 174 people who take Elidel and Vitamin d from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
174 people who take Elidel and Vitamin d together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Elidel?
Elidel has active ingredients of pimecrolimus. It is often used in eczema. eHealthMe is studying from 4,405 Elidel users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vitamin d?
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in low vitamin d. eHealthMe is studying from 234,781 Vitamin d users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Elidel and Vitamin d reports submitted per year:
Elidel and Vitamin d drug interactions by gender *:
Elidel and Vitamin d drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Elidel and Vitamin d?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kapoor S, "Influence of Vitamin D Consumption and Levels on the Development of Psychiatric Disorders", Lee, Y. J., & Park, K. (2018). Secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon and Skin Necrosis of Toes in the Paraplegic Patient with Hypertension.?Drug safety-case reports,?5(1), 7., 2014 Aug .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Elidel and Vitamin d:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Elidel side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 536 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 314 reports
- Itching: 304 reports
- Drug ineffective: 261 reports
- Fever: 243 reports
- Lymph follicular hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 242 reports
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 210 reports
- Pain: 204 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 200 reports
Browse all side effects of Elidel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin d side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 23,634 reports
- Diarrhea: 15,827 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 14,927 reports
- Drug ineffective: 14,811 reports
- Pain: 13,884 reports
- Weakness: 12,993 reports
- Dizziness: 12,165 reports
- Joint pain: 11,351 reports
Browse all side effects of Vitamin d:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Elidel interactions:
- Elidel and Protopic: 316 reports
- Elidel and Prednisone: 314 reports
- Elidel and Dupixent: 284 reports
- Elidel and Zyrtec: 270 reports
- Elidel and Triamcinolone: 243 reports
- Elidel and Aspirin: 235 reports
- Elidel and Profen: 206 reports
- Elidel and Singulair: 204 reports
- Elidel and Allegra: 193 reports
- Elidel and Albuterol: 192 reports
Browse all interactions between Elidel and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin d interactions:
- Vitamin d and Aspirin: 44,563 reports
- Vitamin d and Calcium: 40,272 reports
- Vitamin d and Vitamin b12: 31,369 reports
- Vitamin d and Gabapentin: 24,901 reports
- Vitamin d and Prednisone: 24,822 reports
- Vitamin d and Vitamin c: 24,265 reports
- Vitamin d and Omeprazole: 23,671 reports
- Vitamin d and Fish oil: 22,083 reports
- Vitamin d and Lisinopril: 21,958 reports
- Vitamin d and Magnesium: 18,926 reports
Browse all interactions between Vitamin d and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pimecrolimus and ergocalciferol (the active ingredients of Elidel and Vitamin d, respectively), and Elidel and Vitamin d (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Elidel and Vitamin d.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Micafungin Sodium and Hot Flushes Aggravated - 11 seconds ago
- Clotrimazole and Theo-24 drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Injection Site Cellulitis and moderna covid vaccine - 16 seconds ago
- Sandimmune and Vein Disorder - 22 seconds ago
- Celestone and Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased - 27 seconds ago
- Nolvadex and Cervicitis - 30 seconds ago
- Vitamin B1 vs. Multivitamin - 45 seconds ago
- Xolair and Monoparesis - 47 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate and Fungal Nail Infection - 52 seconds ago
- Infection and Serratia Sepsis - 56 seconds ago