Eligard and Casodex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Eligard and Casodex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Eligard and Casodex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 265 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
265 people who take Eligard, Casodex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Eligard and Casodex
- Subscribe to monitor Eligard
- Subscribe to monitor Casodex
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Casodex has active ingredients of bicalutamide. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Casodex 8,191 users)
Interactions between Eligard and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Casodex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Eligard and Casodexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard (19 members)
- Support group for people who take Casodex
- Support group for people who take Eligard and Casodex
You may be interested in these posts
- prostate cancer 17 years. Eligard 7 years. 4 cracked ribs in last 5 years, from heavy lifting, reaching. All very slow to heal. Bone density test confirms osteopenia last year. Eligard so far has kept my PSA, undetectable. Anything I can do to help myself out. I use calcium, magnesium, and...
- On Casodex for 2 months and think it is causing my muscle pain
- Need some info on Eligard and stroke----Thanks
- My husband has had 2 shots of Eligard 1 the one month and 1 the six month injection in June 2016.
- My husband had eligard shot for prostate cancer,dementia started 3 th weeks later, 4 months later is virtually incapacitated due to dementia. All radiation oncologist said was "must have unmasked something." I am beyond devastated and livid . I spoke to a class action attorney who is looking...
- Will you have Itchiness with Ponstel?
- Will you have Dry Throat with Dopar?
- Will you have Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus with Plaquenil?
- Will you have Chest Tightness with Procanbid?
- Will you have Renal Osteodystrophy with Arimidex?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ponstel and have Itchiness?
- Support group for people who take Dopar and have Dry Throat?
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus?
- Support group for people who take Procanbid and have Chest Tightness?
- Support group for people who take Arimidex and have Renal Osteodystrophy?
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
- I have psoriatic arthritis and have tried Methotrexate, Razuvo, Otezla, and now Enbrel. Enbrel is...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.