Eligard and Casodex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Eligard and Casodex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Eligard and Casodex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 265 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 05, 2017
265 people who take Eligard, Casodex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEligard and Casodex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Casodex has active ingredients of bicalutamide. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Casodex 8,191 users)
Interactions between Eligard and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Casodex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Eligard and Casodexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Eligard (leuprolide acetate) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Casodex (bicalutamide) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Eligard is used in:
- Casodex is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Looking for people to communicate with that are experiencing episodic coughing spells after taking casodex. The cough is severe and makes me so fatigue and causes my back to hurt. What are others doing for their coughs?
- I have been given Eligard for three weeks now and I've noticed my blood pressure went from 120 to 135
- I have been taking Casodex for prostate cancer for the past month and have developed a cough. Would like to hear from others with same and is there anything I can take to alleviate it?
- Looking for resolution to bone and muscular pains, especially at night. I am on month 3 of a 6 month injection. Can this be reversed? Are there dangers to this medication if the pain continues?
- My husband had eligard shot for prostate cancer,dementia started 3 th weeks later, 4 months later is virtually incapacitated due to dementia. All radiation oncologist said was "must have unmasked something." I am beyond devastated and livid . I spoke to a class action attorney who is looking ...