Eligard and Effexor drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Eligard and Effexor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Eligard and Effexor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
37 people who take Eligard, Effexor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- Drowning (process of experiencing respiratory impairment from submersion/immersion in liquid)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,059 users)
Interactions between Eligard and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Effexor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Eligard and Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Eligard and Effexor (19,924 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard (19 members)
- Support group for people who take Effexor
- Support group for people who take Eligard and Effexor
You may be interested in these posts
- Wondering how many people out there have suffered a brain bleed after taking effexor
- Trying to find someone that take effexor and sotalol. It appears that this is a very new group.
- prostate cancer 17 years. Eligard 7 years. 4 cracked ribs in last 5 years, from heavy lifting, reaching. All very slow to heal. Bone density test confirms osteopenia last year. Eligard so far has kept my PSA, undetectable. Anything I can do to help myself out. I use calcium, magnesium, and...
- Need some info on Eligard and stroke----Thanks
- need help with ashwagandha. want to wean from Effexor
- Will you have Purpura with Atarax?
- Will you have Suicidal Ideation with Orkambi?
- Will you have Diabetic Hyperosmolar Coma with Dermatomyositis?
- Will you have Feeling Hot And Cold with Flomax?
- Will you have Eczema Vesicular with Nasonex?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Atarax and have Purpura?
- Support group for people who take Orkambi and have Suicidal Ideation?
- Support group for people who have Dermatomyositis and Diabetic Hyperosmolar Coma?
- Support group for people who take Flomax and have Feeling Hot And Cold?
- Support group for people who take Nasonex and have Eczema Vesicular?
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.