Eligard and Lupron drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Eligard and Lupron together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Eligard and Lupron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 64 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
64 people who take Eligard, Lupron are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Eligard and Lupron?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEligard and Lupron from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Lupron has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from Lupron 24,383 users)
Interactions between Eligard and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lupron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Eligard and Luprona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Eligard (leuprolide acetate) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Lupron (leuprolide acetate) is often used to treat endometriosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Eligard is used in:
- Lupron is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have been given Eligard for three weeks now and I've noticed my blood pressure went from 120 to 135
- I take Temazepan 30mg. and recently was injected with Lupron because of Prostate cancer. In the morning, I feel sleepy and weak to the point that I lay down and sleep for a couple of hours. During the night I sleep fairly well
- Looking for resolution to bone and muscular pains, especially at night. I am on month 3 of a 6 month injection. Can this be reversed? Are there dangers to this medication if the pain continues?
- Hello everyone. My husband has been fighting Prostrate Cancer for over a year now. He had surgery to remove the prostrate and has been on Lupron for about 6 months. His cancer is very aggressive with a Gleason score of 8 to 9. Yesterday we were told by our primary care physician that his blood ...
- My husband had eligard shot for prostate cancer,dementia started 3 th weeks later, 4 months later is virtually incapacitated due to dementia. All radiation oncologist said was "must have unmasked something." I am beyond devastated and livid . I spoke to a class action attorney who is looking ...