Eliquis and Levoxyl drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Eliquis and Levoxyl. Common interactions include abdominal distension among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Eliquis and Levoxyl have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 146 people who take Eliquis and Levoxyl from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
146 people who take Eliquis and Levoxyl together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Eliquis?
Eliquis has active ingredients of apixaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 143,810 Eliquis users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Levoxyl?
Levoxyl has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. eHealthMe is studying from 24,306 Levoxyl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Eliquis and Levoxyl reports submitted per year:
Eliquis and Levoxyl drug interactions by gender *:
Eliquis and Levoxyl drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Eliquis and Levoxyl?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Eliquis and Levoxyl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Eliquis side effects:
- Death: 13,036 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,010 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 6,885 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,632 reports
- Dizziness: 5,309 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 5,198 reports
- Weakness: 4,830 reports
Browse all side effects of Eliquis:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Levoxyl side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,906 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,655 reports
- Weakness: 1,448 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,393 reports
- Pain: 1,386 reports
- Dizziness: 1,356 reports
Browse all side effects of Levoxyl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Eliquis interactions:
- Eliquis and Furosemide: 11,041 reports
- Eliquis and Aspirin: 10,306 reports
- Eliquis and Amlodipine: 7,704 reports
- Eliquis and Pantoprazole: 7,103 reports
- Eliquis and Revlimid: 6,905 reports
- Eliquis and Vitamin d: 6,890 reports
- Eliquis and Lisinopril: 6,872 reports
- Eliquis and Omeprazole: 6,455 reports
- Eliquis and Metformin: 6,361 reports
- Eliquis and Gabapentin: 6,093 reports
Browse all interactions between Eliquis and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Levoxyl interactions:
- Levoxyl and Aspirin: 2,539 reports
- Levoxyl and Lipitor: 2,052 reports
- Levoxyl and Lisinopril: 1,594 reports
- Levoxyl and Lasix: 1,580 reports
- Levoxyl and Prednisone: 1,470 reports
- Levoxyl and Nexium: 1,376 reports
- Levoxyl and Metformin: 1,255 reports
- Levoxyl and Atenolol: 1,183 reports
- Levoxyl and Prilosec: 1,153 reports
- Levoxyl and Omeprazole: 1,073 reports
Browse all interactions between Levoxyl and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on apixaban and levothyroxine sodium (the active ingredients of Eliquis and Levoxyl, respectively), and Eliquis and Levoxyl (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Eliquis and Levoxyl.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Codeine, Aspirin, Apap Formula No. 4 vs. Diclofenac Sodium - 6 seconds ago
- Novalgin vs. Bextra - 9 seconds ago
- Voltaren and Nasal Vestibulitis - 13 seconds ago
- L-Lysine vs. Azithromycin - 15 seconds ago
- Ilaris and Acute Respiratory Failure - 16 seconds ago
- Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate vs. Dipentum - 19 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Flatulence - 21 seconds ago
- Acromegaly and Flatulence - 26 seconds ago
- Benztropine Mesylate and Bipolar I Disorder - 27 seconds ago
- Miralax and Catheter Site Erosion - 29 seconds ago