Eliquis and Uptravi drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Eliquis and Uptravi. Common interactions include dyspnoea exertional among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Eliquis and Uptravi have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,375 people who take Eliquis and Uptravi from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,375 people who take Eliquis and Uptravi together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Eliquis?
Eliquis has active ingredients of apixaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 143,893 Eliquis users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Uptravi?
Uptravi has active ingredients of selexipag. eHealthMe is studying from 22,190 Uptravi users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Eliquis and Uptravi reports submitted per year:
Eliquis and Uptravi drug interactions by gender *:
Eliquis and Uptravi drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Eliquis and Uptravi?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Eliquis and Uptravi interactions:
- Breathing difficulty: 245 reports
- Chest pain: 139 reports
- Diarrhea: 99 reports
- Pain: 98 reports
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 20 reports
- Lactic acidosis (low ph in body tissues): 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Eliquis and Uptravi:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Eliquis side effects:
- Death: 13,036 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,010 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 6,885 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,632 reports
- Dizziness: 5,309 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 5,198 reports
- Weakness: 4,830 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 4,614 reports
Browse all side effects of Eliquis:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Uptravi side effects:
- Headache (pain in head): 7,340 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,641 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,339 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,871 reports
- Dizziness: 2,548 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 2,547 reports
- Pain: 2,507 reports
Browse all side effects of Uptravi:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Eliquis interactions:
- Eliquis and Furosemide: 11,041 reports
- Eliquis and Aspirin: 10,306 reports
- Eliquis and Amlodipine: 7,704 reports
- Eliquis and Pantoprazole: 7,103 reports
- Eliquis and Revlimid: 6,905 reports
- Eliquis and Vitamin d: 6,890 reports
- Eliquis and Lisinopril: 6,872 reports
- Eliquis and Omeprazole: 6,455 reports
- Eliquis and Metformin: 6,361 reports
- Eliquis and Gabapentin: 6,093 reports
Browse all interactions between Eliquis and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Uptravi interactions:
- Uptravi and Opsumit: 8,784 reports
- Uptravi and Adcirca: 6,188 reports
- Uptravi and Ambrisentan: 4,517 reports
- Uptravi and Adempas: 3,170 reports
- Uptravi and Letairis: 2,141 reports
- Uptravi and Furosemide: 2,021 reports
- Uptravi and Revatio: 1,730 reports
- Uptravi and Tadalafil: 1,686 reports
- Uptravi and Spironolactone: 1,437 reports
Browse all interactions between Uptravi and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on apixaban and selexipag (the active ingredients of Eliquis and Uptravi, respectively), and Eliquis and Uptravi (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Eliquis and Uptravi.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Profen and Vaginal Abscess - 5 seconds ago
- Cimzia and Unintended Pregnancy - 5 seconds ago
- Sovaldi and Brain Herniation - 5 seconds ago
- Torsemide and Lacrimation Increased - 12 seconds ago
- Glycolax and Acute Upper Airway Obstruction - 27 seconds ago
- Interstitial Lung Disease and Breast Lump - 35 seconds ago
- Xospata and Oral Mucosal Blistering - 48 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Cancer - Penis - 52 seconds ago
- Xanax and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) - a minute ago
- Lescol Xl and Nasal Congestion - a minute ago