Embeda and Zanaflex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Embeda and Zanaflex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Embeda and Zanaflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 10, 2017
6 people who take Embeda, Zanaflex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEmbeda and Zanaflex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Embeda has active ingredients of morphine sulfate; naltrexone hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Embeda 905 users)
Zanaflex has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Zanaflex 11,527 users)
Interactions between Embeda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zanaflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Embeda and Zanaflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Embeda (morphine sulfate; naltrexone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Zanaflex (tizanidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take zanaflex and remron at bedtime. after falling asleep I am awaken to severe ligament, tendon and muscle spasms. all my doctors are confused what is going on with me. I am trying to figure this out myself. I was wondering if I have serotonin syndrome going on. I have had this in the past ...
- Has anyone who is taking these 2 experienced hallucinations?
User reviews to the study
- I'm fighting stomach and bone cancer always alone and scared. I wish you I could find the girl of dress that just loving caring and loyal.
- I've been on Zanaflex since '09...I constant hallucinate if it's dark in the home. I once drove in the early morning around 0600 & it kicked in & I got nailed by the Police & because I'm the mother of a Ok Tpr I didnt go to jail. But, I was bitching at them for not doing Cpr on woman not ...
- Just combed a clump of hair out of my head. Started taking Zanaflex regularly for the last 3 weeks from muscle spasms. And just looked up the relationship with hairloss I might just have to quit taking this drug I love my hair.
- Help?? I have to go back to work in a few days and I am wetting myself at least once a day. I just made the connection today...grrrr!!!
- My name is Amber I am 32 years old. I was diagnosed with CRPS in 2014 after a doctor shot me in the shoulder with a Cortizone shot and then I had a response of burning pain down my right arm to my fingers and been like this ever since. I am depressed and anxious and have difficulty and many ...