Enbrel and Lansoprazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Enbrel and Lansoprazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Enbrel and Lansoprazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,021 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 09, 2017
2,021 people who take Enbrel, Lansoprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Enbrel and Lansoprazole?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEnbrel and Lansoprazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Enbrel has active ingredients of etanercept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Enbrel 425,313 users)
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 56,569 users)
Interactions between Enbrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Enbrel and Lansoprazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Enbrel (etanercept) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Lansoprazole (lansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Enbrel is used in:
- Lansoprazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking 10 mg of prednisone and 200 mg of celebrex, and 50 mg of metoprolol daily for seventeen years. I also take 80 mg of atorvastatin and 200 mg of lamotrigine, 40 mg of pantoprazole and a 81 mg aspirin daily. A year ago I suffered eight seizures. I have strong mood swings, ...
- Has anyone experienced excitability with heart racing and chest pain on enbrel. Have stopped the drug but it still continues once in awhile along with stomach pain and nausea. Been off it for 1 month today.
- I Have abnormal PSA levels and I take Enbrel and Methotrexate for my Rheumatoid arthritis. Should I be concerned that these drugs have caused this problem. Thank You, Joe.
- I just started on Enbrel and was wondering it it helps to stave off PBC.
- Not sure what where to go with this. I have fibromyalgia and relapsing polchondritus also a disability from va.. I have my flares mostly under control. As well as what to do when they become apparent. After many years on pharmaceuticals I went a different direction. With medical marijauna. ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I have been on Enbrel for 14 weeks and my hair is already falling out. I am not happy. Because my system developed anti-bodies against Humira after 9 years and Methotrexate caused liver damage I have been taken off both. Never experienced hair loss with those drugs.
- It has just been brought to my attention that my blurred vision may be the result of taking lansoprazole. This would be great news as I have been attending an eye hospital who were unable to help and now seeing a neurologist next week.
- Hi, my 81 year old dad had a TIA this weekend, he is on Lanzapropole once daily as he really does suffer with bad abdominal pains and weight loss, can I just ask please can this drug actually contribute to TIA's ? Thank you xx
- I am 68 years old I have been on Lanzoprazole for about 7 years now having had very bad heartburn. On my doctor's advice, I have recently increased the dosage from 1 x 15mg tablet daily to 2 x 15mg tablet daily. I have recently, during an endoscopy, been found to have developed a polyp and I am ...
- My daughter had whipple operation before six months in BRI hospital in Bristol. She was only 18 years old, she had solid pseudo papillary tumor in the head of pancreas. After this big big operation my daughter has to take creon with every meal and also lansoprazole 30 mg gastro resistant ...