Escitalopram and Lamictal xr drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Escitalopram and Lamictal xr together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Escitalopram and Lamictal xr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
2 people who take Escitalopram, Lamictal xr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Escitalopram and Lamictal xr?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Escitalopram and Lamictal xr
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Escitalopram has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Escitalopram 31,649 users)
Lamictal xr has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Lamictal xr 1,303 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Escitalopram and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lamictal xr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Escitalopram and Lamictal xra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Gupta MC, Khanna J, Mathur R, Mittal N, "Lamotrigine-induced fulminant hepatic failure: an unusual presentation", IMSEAR, 2015 Jan .
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
- Alonso-Navarro H, Montes JM, Plaza-Nieto JF, Jiménez-Jiménez FJ, "Cataplexy Possibly Associated With Lamotrigine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2016 Aug .
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nausea with Duopa? - now
- Will you have Campbell De Morgan Spots with Nuvaring? - a second ago
- Will you have Herpes Zoster with Anastrozole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Shingles with Anastrozole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Inflammation with Maxalt-Mlt? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Sticky Skin with Amlodipine? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Insulin-Like Growth Factor Increased with Tpn? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Qrs Complex Prolonged with Wellbutrin Sr? - 9 seconds ago
- Ginger and Ya-Taibai drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Aranesp drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Metformin, Ramipril - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Saw Palmetto - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.