Estradiol and Zopiclone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Estradiol and Zopiclone. Common interactions include drug level increased among females and drug withdrawal syndrome neonatal among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Estradiol and Zopiclone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 101 people who take Estradiol and Zopiclone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
101 people who take Estradiol and Zopiclone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Estradiol?
Estradiol has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. eHealthMe is studying from 10,544 Estradiol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 42,633 Zopiclone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Estradiol and Zopiclone reports submitted per year:
Estradiol and Zopiclone drug interactions by gender *:
Estradiol and Zopiclone drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Estradiol and Zopiclone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lai HC, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Zopiclone use associated with increased risk of acute pancreatitis: a case–control study in Taiwan", International journal of clinical practice, 2015 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Estradiol and Zopiclone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Estradiol side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 638 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 612 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 532 reports
- Pain: 457 reports
- Breast cancer: 447 reports
- Diarrhea: 382 reports
- Dizziness: 360 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 351 reports
Browse all side effects of Estradiol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zopiclone side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,858 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,495 reports
- Pain: 3,283 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,202 reports
- Rashes (redness): 3,128 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,118 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,045 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 2,527 reports
- Indigestion: 2,525 reports
Browse all side effects of Zopiclone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Estradiol interactions:
- Estradiol and Provera: 854 reports
- Estradiol and Premarin: 806 reports
- Estradiol and Humira: 641 reports
- Estradiol and Aspirin: 630 reports
- Estradiol and Prednisone: 621 reports
- Estradiol and Synthroid: 595 reports
- Estradiol and Vitamin d: 589 reports
- Estradiol and Omeprazole: 585 reports
- Estradiol and Gabapentin: 580 reports
- Estradiol and Folic acid: 537 reports
Browse all interactions between Estradiol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zopiclone interactions:
- Zopiclone and Prednisone: 5,793 reports
- Zopiclone and Pantoprazole: 5,708 reports
- Zopiclone and Furosemide: 3,876 reports
- Zopiclone and Methotrexate: 3,875 reports
- Zopiclone and Paracetamol: 3,732 reports
- Zopiclone and Omeprazole: 3,554 reports
- Zopiclone and Sertraline: 3,249 reports
- Zopiclone and Gabapentin: 3,095 reports
- Zopiclone and Clonazepam: 3,063 reports
- Zopiclone and Amlodipine: 3,060 reports
Browse all interactions between Zopiclone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on estradiol and eszopiclone (the active ingredients of Estradiol and Zopiclone, respectively), and Estradiol and Zopiclone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Estradiol and Zopiclone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nateglinide and Eyelid Oedema - 6 seconds ago
- Miconazole Nitrate and Depressed Level Of Consciousness - 7 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone and Caffeine Citrate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and International Normalised Ratio Increased - 11 seconds ago
- Protonix and Breast Atrophy - 25 seconds ago
- Linagliptin and Vomiting Aggravated - 41 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Dicyclomine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Viberzi and Dexilant drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Enzalutamide and Cabazitaxel drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Copegus and Noroxin drug interaction - 58 seconds ago