Fabrazyme and Tegretol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fabrazyme and Tegretol. Common interactions include blood alkaline phosphatase increased among females and chills among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Fabrazyme and Tegretol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 219 people who take Fabrazyme and Tegretol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
219 people who take Fabrazyme and Tegretol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Fabrazyme?
Fabrazyme has active ingredients of agalsidase beta. eHealthMe is studying from 9,081 Fabrazyme users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tegretol?
Tegretol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 43,806 Tegretol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Fabrazyme and Tegretol reports submitted per year:
Fabrazyme and Tegretol drug interactions by gender *:
Fabrazyme and Tegretol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fabrazyme and Tegretol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Puvanendran R, Teo HZ, "Case report of use of Black Cohosh for carbamazepine induced hot flushes in a post menopausal woman", Maturitas, 2017 Jun .
- Arshad F, Ladakhi Y, Khan MA, "A rare case of carbamazepine induced pancreatitis", International Journal of Students’ Research, 2013 Jul .
- Yava?o?lu I, Sarg?n G, Demirbulat A, "Carbamazepine and hematological malignancies", Turkish journal of haematology: official journal of Turkish Society of Haematology, 2013 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Fabrazyme and Tegretol interactions:
- Rashes (redness): 15 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Fabrazyme and Tegretol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fabrazyme side effects:
- Chills (felling of cold): 589 reports
- Fever: 569 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 489 reports
- Pain: 478 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 460 reports
- Chest pain: 423 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 414 reports
Browse all side effects of Fabrazyme:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tegretol side effects:
- Fever: 2,662 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,333 reports
- Dizziness: 2,152 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,937 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,862 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,834 reports
- Weakness: 1,820 reports
Browse all side effects of Tegretol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fabrazyme interactions:
- Fabrazyme and Aspirin: 749 reports
- Fabrazyme and Hydramine: 683 reports
- Fabrazyme and Benadryl: 607 reports
- Fabrazyme and Tylenol: 556 reports
- Fabrazyme and Prednisone: 387 reports
- Fabrazyme and Acetaminophen: 360 reports
- Fabrazyme and Epipen: 315 reports
- Fabrazyme and Heparin: 286 reports
- Fabrazyme and Gabapentin: 265 reports
- Fabrazyme and Lisinopril: 254 reports
Browse all interactions between Fabrazyme and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tegretol interactions:
- Tegretol and Keppra: 2,931 reports
- Tegretol and Lamictal: 2,103 reports
- Tegretol and Neurontin: 1,815 reports
- Tegretol and Lyrica: 1,571 reports
- Tegretol and Seroquel: 1,513 reports
- Tegretol and Aspirin: 1,467 reports
- Tegretol and Topamax: 1,293 reports
- Tegretol and Depakote: 1,254 reports
- Tegretol and Gabapentin: 1,244 reports
- Tegretol and Clonazepam: 1,239 reports
Browse all interactions between Tegretol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on agalsidase beta and carbamazepine (the active ingredients of Fabrazyme and Tegretol, respectively), and Fabrazyme and Tegretol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Fabrazyme and Tegretol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acyclovir and Nurtec Odt drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Percocet and Hearing Loss - 6 seconds ago
- Ammonium Chloride and Bumetanide drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Levophed and Cholestasis - 12 seconds ago
- Neuritis and Urination - Excessive Volume - 13 seconds ago
- Humalog and Metabolic Function Test Abnormal - 19 seconds ago
- Sandostatin Lar and Septic Shock - 24 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Anaphylaxis - 30 seconds ago
- Lung Disorder and drugs of ingredients of phenytoin sodium - 31 seconds ago
- Aptivus and Confusion - 48 seconds ago