Fenofibrate and Lisinopril drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fenofibrate and Lisinopril. Common interactions include asthenia among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Fenofibrate and Lisinopril have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,949 people who take Fenofibrate and Lisinopril from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,949 people who take Fenofibrate and Lisinopril together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Fenofibrate?
Fenofibrate has active ingredients of fenofibrate. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 34,966 Fenofibrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lisinopril?
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 325,310 Lisinopril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Fenofibrate and Lisinopril reports submitted per year:
Fenofibrate and Lisinopril drug interactions by gender *:
Fenofibrate and Lisinopril drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fenofibrate and Lisinopril?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dobrosavljevi? Vukojevi? D, Stojkovi? Filipovi? J, Sjerobabin M, Vukovi? J, Vesi? S, "Lisinopril-induced pemphigus foliaceus in a patient with diabetes mellitus and Kaposi-Juliusberg varicelliform eruption", Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venerology, 2012 Dec .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Fenofibrate (34,966 reports)
- Lisinopril (325,310 reports)
Common Fenofibrate and Lisinopril interactions:
- Chronic kidney disease: 437 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 271 reports
- Diarrhea: 260 reports
- Pain: 242 reports
- Drug ineffective: 208 reports
- Weakness: 190 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 183 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 176 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 163 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Fenofibrate and Lisinopril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fenofibrate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,074 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,881 reports
- Weakness: 1,580 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,554 reports
- Pain: 1,457 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,411 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,396 reports
- Dizziness: 1,294 reports
Browse all side effects of Fenofibrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lisinopril side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20,962 reports
- Diarrhea: 17,320 reports
- Drug ineffective: 16,717 reports
- Pain: 15,476 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 15,475 reports
- High blood pressure: 14,865 reports
- Dizziness: 14,554 reports
Browse all side effects of Lisinopril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fenofibrate interactions:
- Fenofibrate and Metformin: 7,426 reports
- Fenofibrate and Aspirin: 7,079 reports
- Fenofibrate and Omeprazole: 4,226 reports
- Fenofibrate and Amlodipine: 3,971 reports
- Fenofibrate and Gabapentin: 3,674 reports
- Fenofibrate and Furosemide: 3,510 reports
- Fenofibrate and Simvastatin: 3,175 reports
- Fenofibrate and Vitamin d: 2,880 reports
- Fenofibrate and Pantoprazole: 2,672 reports
Browse all interactions between Fenofibrate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lisinopril interactions:
- Lisinopril and Aspirin: 64,979 reports
- Lisinopril and Metformin: 48,820 reports
- Lisinopril and Simvastatin: 33,338 reports
- Lisinopril and Omeprazole: 33,088 reports
- Lisinopril and Amlodipine: 32,164 reports
- Lisinopril and Furosemide: 30,950 reports
- Lisinopril and Gabapentin: 27,271 reports
- Lisinopril and Zide: 25,892 reports
- Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide: 25,815 reports
- Lisinopril and Prednisone: 22,657 reports
Browse all interactions between Lisinopril and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fenofibrate and lisinopril (the active ingredients of Fenofibrate and Lisinopril, respectively), and Fenofibrate and Lisinopril (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Fenofibrate and Lisinopril.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tooth Abscess and Migraine - 5 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Bursitis - 5 seconds ago
- Toradol and Relafen drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Paracetamol and Mesalamine drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Cannabis and Photopsia - 12 seconds ago
- Trandate and Extremity Contracture - 13 seconds ago
- Tooth Abscess and Heart Palpitations - 13 seconds ago
- Phenergan and Hyperhidrosis - 13 seconds ago
- Triumeq and Pancytopenia - 33 seconds ago
- Advicor and Joint Stiffness - 36 seconds ago