Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate. Common interactions include balance disorder among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 92 people who take Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
92 people who take Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Fioricet?
Fioricet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 11,370 Fioricet users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Metoprolol succinate?
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 54,916 Metoprolol succinate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate reports submitted per year:
Common Fioricet and Metoprolol Succinate drug interactions by gender *:
- Balance disorder
- Drug ineffective
- Pre-existing condition improved
- Renal failure
- Abdominal discomfort
- Eye pain
- Troponin increased
- Abdominal pain
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Angina pectoris
Common Fioricet and Metoprolol Succinate drug interactions by age *:
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Fluid imbalance
- Activated partial thromboplastin time prolonged
- Bacterial infection
- Blood bicarbonate decreased
- Cerebrovascular accident
- Autonomic nervous system imbalance
- Bladder spasm
- Vision blurred
- Lacunar infarction
- Myocardial infarction
- Blood triglycerides increased
- Cerebral haemorrhage
- Cerebrovascular accident
- Bone pain
- Chronic kidney disease
- Drug ineffective
- Intervertebral disc injury
- Intervertebral disc protrusion
- Eye pain
- Blood pressure fluctuation
- Decreased appetite
- Dementia alzheimer's type
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 22 people, 23.91%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 13 people, 14.13%
- Pain: 11 people, 11.96%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 10 people, 10.87%
- Headache (pain in head): 9 people, 9.78%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 7.61%
- Primary Myelofibrosis (primary disorder of the bone marrow): 5 people, 5.43%
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 5 people, 5.43%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 5.43%
- Depression: 5 people, 5.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate interactions:
- Stress and anxiety: 5 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fioricet side effects:
- Headache (pain in head): 1,315 reports
- Pain: 937 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 936 reports
- Drug ineffective: 823 reports
- Migraine (headache): 816 reports
- Dizziness: 652 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 615 reports
Browse all side effects of Fioricet:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metoprolol succinate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,114 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,273 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,099 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,830 reports
- Dizziness: 2,796 reports
- Weakness: 2,607 reports
Browse all side effects of Metoprolol succinate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fioricet interactions:
- Fioricet and Gabapentin: 1,226 reports
- Fioricet and Vitamin d: 1,103 reports
- Fioricet and Xanax: 1,097 reports
- Fioricet and Aspirin: 1,077 reports
- Fioricet and Xyrem: 1,057 reports
- Fioricet and Topamax: 1,000 reports
- Fioricet and Zofran: 973 reports
- Fioricet and Lyrica: 962 reports
- Fioricet and Ambien: 869 reports
- Fioricet and Prednisone: 867 reports
Browse all interactions between Fioricet and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metoprolol succinate interactions:
- Metoprolol succinate and Aspirin: 13,277 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Lisinopril: 7,686 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Furosemide: 6,959 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Amlodipine: 6,375 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Omeprazole: 5,960 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Metformin: 5,564 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Simvastatin: 4,999 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Gabapentin: 4,863 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Pantoprazole: 4,754 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Prednisone: 4,559 reports
Browse all interactions between Metoprolol succinate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine and metoprolol succinate (the active ingredients of Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate, respectively), and Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Fioricet and Metoprolol succinate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fioricet and Metoprolol Succinate drug interaction - a second ago
- Restasis and Benazepril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Eplerenone and Supraventricular Tachyarrhythmia - 16 seconds ago
- Irbesartan and Gynecomastia - 22 seconds ago
- Symbyax and Wellbutrin Xl drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Glipizide and Pomalidomide drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Ear Disorder and drugs of ingredients of lithium carbonate - 55 seconds ago
- Simponi and Lip Oedema - 56 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Ertapenem Sodium drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Episcleritis - a minute ago