Flonase allergy relief and Durezol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Flonase allergy relief and Durezol together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Flonase allergy relief and Durezol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Flonase allergy relief and Durezol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Flonase allergy relief?
Flonase allergy relief has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 6,070 Flonase allergy relief users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Durezol?
Durezol has active ingredients of difluprednate. It is often used in uveitis. eHealthMe is studying from 3,089 Durezol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Flonase allergy relief and Durezol reports submitted per year:
Common Flonase Allergy Relief and Durezol drug interactions by gender *:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Common Flonase Allergy Relief and Durezol drug interactions by age *:
- Upper respiratory tract infection
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flonase allergy relief and Durezol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimer’s Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Flonase allergy relief (6,070 reports)
- Durezol (3,089 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Flonase allergy relief and Durezol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Flonase allergy relief side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 582 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 311 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 285 reports
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 249 reports
- Pain: 215 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 211 reports
- Diarrhea: 204 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 185 reports
- Dizziness: 171 reports
Browse all side effects of Flonase allergy relief:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Durezol side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 160 reports
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 159 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 114 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 107 reports
Browse all side effects of Durezol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Flonase allergy relief interactions:
- Flonase allergy relief and Xyrem: 1,054 reports
- Flonase allergy relief and Vitamin d: 829 reports
- Flonase allergy relief and Vitamin d3: 764 reports
- Flonase allergy relief and Omeprazole: 694 reports
- Flonase allergy relief and Gabapentin: 644 reports
- Flonase allergy relief and Zyrtec: 620 reports
- Flonase allergy relief and Albuterol sulfate: 594 reports
- Flonase allergy relief and Singulair: 592 reports
- Flonase allergy relief and Aspirin: 520 reports
- Flonase allergy relief and Proair hfa: 459 reports
Browse all interactions between Flonase allergy relief and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Durezol interactions:
- Durezol and Ilevro: 308 reports
- Durezol and Prednisone: 275 reports
- Durezol and Aspirin: 273 reports
- Durezol and Gabapentin: 228 reports
- Durezol and Lisinopril: 201 reports
- Durezol and Besivance: 196 reports
- Durezol and Vitamin d: 189 reports
- Durezol and Vigamox: 177 reports
- Durezol and Amlodipine: 174 reports
- Durezol and Furosemide: 167 reports
Browse all interactions between Durezol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluticasone propionate and difluprednate (the active ingredients of Flonase allergy relief and Durezol, respectively), and Flonase allergy relief and Durezol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Flonase allergy relief and Durezol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sustiva and Gastric Infection - a second ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Benign Bone Neoplasm - 18 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Infusion Site Irritation - 20 seconds ago
- Meclizine and Scurvy - 21 seconds ago
- Narcolepsy and Swelling - 25 seconds ago
- Afinitor and Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia - 26 seconds ago
- Reclast and Enthesopathy - 30 seconds ago
- Asthma and Poor Peripheral Circulation - 30 seconds ago
- Vimovo and Multiple Sclerosis - 47 seconds ago
- Tropicamide and Gentamicin Sulfate drug interaction - a minute ago