Flonase and Kamala drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Flonase and Kamala together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flonase and Kamala. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Flonase and Kamala?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFlonase and Kamala from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Flonase 36,658 users)
Kamala has active ingredients of kamala. (latest outcomes from Kamala 2 users)
Interactions between Flonase and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Kamala and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flonase and Kamalaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was using flonase since 2000 after 17 years I found out terrible side effect of this nasal sprey.I went 17 different doctors but none of them could find solution.My upper mouth and tounge was burning all the time.After I stoped using Flonase my mouth tuned back to the normal.If you have ...
- Dear all , I need your advice, after 2 months of using Flonase twice a day I got a sore throat , I stopped using it one month ago now , however I am still have sore throat, so how long usually it takes for throat healing and being normal again after stopping the Flonase ? Thanks for your ...
- I am a 69 yr. Old Female!!Have been taking flonase for 5 or 6 yrs.Broke out in shingles a yr. Ago..Have had 3 breakouts since..The last 2 breakouts were in less than a month of each other!!! Curious if it could possibly be a side effect from the flonase..am not taking any other medications!!
- I recently received a false posative hair stat with grave consequences. I was hoping someone could help
- I have been using flonase for ~2 months and have developed a chronic cough to the point that I cannot sleep at night. The flonase was prescribed by my doctor to counteract ear infections. About a week ago the cough started after the flonase drained onto my tonsils. I have not sprayed my dose ...
User reviews to the study
- I used the generic flonase on Saturday, June 3 2017 and lost my sense of smell either right away or after the 3rd dose. Once my symptoms began to clear up, I noticed my sense of smell was gone. Would never have even taken the other 2 doses if I had associated that with the generic flonase vs. ...
- I had a feeling Flonase might be the cause of the vertigo spells I has the last few months so I decided to research it on line. This is how I came upon this support group.
- Been taking this for years . Just realized that my rapid heart rate anxiety and depression might be because of this.
- Wondering off side effects taking Antabuse with a allergy medication' Fulticasone (Flonase) ?? Please let me know if anyone has side-effects and what is the most serious issues that can happen. Please email me, thanks for your time and understanding.
- I have been going to all kinds of Doctors and have had blood test after blood test only to think one morning, I wonder if the Flonase I use during allergies flare up could have anything to do with all the hemorrhages in my eyes. Thank God for Google. I found all the information about the side ...