Flurbiprofen and Indapamide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Flurbiprofen and Indapamide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flurbiprofen and Indapamide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
3 people who take Flurbiprofen, Indapamide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Flurbiprofen and Indapamide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFlurbiprofen and Indapamide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flurbiprofen has active ingredients of flurbiprofen. (latest outcomes from Flurbiprofen 1,561 users)
Indapamide has active ingredients of indapamide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Indapamide 9,924 users)
Interactions between Flurbiprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Indapamide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flurbiprofen and Indapamidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flurbiprofen (flurbiprofen) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Indapamide (indapamide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking indapamide for less than a week and have had to stop as o have had a very bad allergic reaction to it. Started with a rash all over my face and then red lumps on my left arm.
User reviews to the study
- I am 55 years of age, been fairly active most of my life, trained in martial arts on and off since the age of 15. Never had any knee injuries or joint pains. Since I was diagnosed with Hypertension @ 1.5 years ago, was initially given 2.5 mg amlodipine which made me light headed and dizzy when ...
- Hi, I have been taking Perindopril for quite a while but have recently stopped taking it due to side effects :(I think that the Perindopril are the cause of these symptoms anyway) tiredness and lack of motivation, a feeling of dragging myself around, dizziness, weak and nauseous feeling, (off ...
- I have been on high blood pressure meds for years. I am on Irbersartan and until very recently, Felodipine. The Felodipine caused ankle and foot swelling, so I have now switched to Indapamide, about a week ago. I am now getting headache at night, waking with it in the morning, then it ...
- Je rejoins le groupe car je viens de perdre ma maman (71ans)suite à une prescription médical douteuse. Effectivement ma mère avait un traitement à vie : le FLUDEX contenant de l'INDAPAMIDE. son médecin a prescris de la morphine parce qu'elle soufrait des articulations. deux jours ont suffi ...
- Hi..Im Jan... I took Indapamide for 10 days and on the morning of the 10th day I developed a terrible rash ..hot and itchy all over my body especially face neck scalp arms chest... it looks and feels really terrible.. wondering if anyone else has experience a reaction to Indapamide for blood ...