Fml and Atrovent drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Fml and Atrovent together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fml and Atrovent. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 11, 2017
5 people who take Fml, Atrovent are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Fml and Atrovent?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFml and Atrovent from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fml has active ingredients of fluorometholone. (latest outcomes from Fml 206 users)
Atrovent has active ingredients of ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Atrovent 18,716 users)
Interactions between Fml and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Atrovent and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fml and Atroventa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fml (fluorometholone) is often used to treat eye irritation. Atrovent (ipratropium bromide) is often used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Atrovent for 9 months and I had experience weight gain. It bothers me and I don't know how to overturn it. Any body has any tips?
- Hi, My name is Janet and about 1 month ago I had one breathing treatment with Abutarol and Atrovent. Since then I have had some ongoing constipation and abdominal swelling. Is this a continuing thing or will it go away? This is very concerning. I am hoping to get some insite from this group.. ...
- I had to stop taking Ventolin because of cramp. Now I get cramp due to Atrovent as well, though this is after some years with no cramps.