Furosemide and Hei zao drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Furosemide and Hei zao together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Furosemide and Hei zao. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFurosemide and Hei zao from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Furosemide 140,166 users)
Hei zao has active ingredients of jujube.
Interactions between Furosemide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hei zao and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Furosemide and Hei zaoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
- I'm a 15 post liver transplant female taking Rapamune and now have shingles. My PCP prescribed Valtrex and capsaicin, what are the drug interactions, and can the two lead to liver or renal failure.
- I am in pain everyday! My life sucks! I just want to know how to get some relief! Most days I don't want to get out of bed! My feet and legs hurt the most on me but lately my hands are starting to hurt! On my right foot I have a lump on the bottom of my foot, I have bunions(big) on both feet, ...
- have got pacemaker and now experiencing hair loss; can my mix of medications be modified to prevent this.
- Since I came home I get really bad leg cramps in my left shin. At night and during the day. At night they will wake me from a sound sleep and I have to get up and walk around for about 30 minutes.I have taken leg cramp pills, drink a gallon of water a day, also dring tonic water for the quinine ...
User reviews to the study
- My baby serum ammonia level is 148,127 & 134 age of baby 15day . 3rd day of birth he admitted in nicu dur to hypoglycemia and doctors observed multiple seizer ,they treated with anti convelsent drug , but oxygen support not removed . After the eco findout PDA having 1mm space that why they ...
- My father is 82 and had recent resistant pneumonia which he was given Lasix. He now sweats below the level of his paralysis. Is one related to the other? he has not had sweating below his level of paralysis in 49 years. Should I be looking at another drug causing this side effect. He now is on ...
- Hi I'm from new zealand my partner has kidney disease is on all sorts of drugs including plendil and fruzamide we have discovered if you eat raw garlic it has dramatically lowers his blood pressure he has stopped taking the plendil and all his swelling has nearly dissapeared which we believed ...
- My daughter is 11 and can't smell. We didn't know this until she didn't smell the skunk on the road that everyone else in the car was screaming about. That was about 4 years ago. As an infant she took furosemide due to a hole in her heart. She was on it for 11 months prior to heart surgery. Just ...
- My husband was given a large dose of Lassix while in the hospital and is suffering from severe confusion.