Gabapentin and Paraplatin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Gabapentin and Paraplatin. Common interactions include alopecia areata among females and death among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Gabapentin and Paraplatin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 265 people who take Gabapentin and Paraplatin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
265 people who take Gabapentin and Paraplatin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Gabapentin?
Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. eHealthMe is studying from 273,308 Gabapentin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Paraplatin?
Paraplatin has active ingredients of carboplatin. eHealthMe is studying from 12,113 Paraplatin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Gabapentin and Paraplatin reports submitted per year:
Gabapentin and Paraplatin drug interactions by gender *:
Gabapentin and Paraplatin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Gabapentin and Paraplatin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- de Landaluce, L. O., Carbonell, P., Asensio, C., Escoda, N., López, P., & Laporte, J. R. , "Gabapentin and Pregabalin and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: A Population-Based Cohort Study in an Electronic Prescription Database", Drug safety, 2018 Jan .
- Scarff JR, "The Potential for Somnambulism Associated with Gabapentin", The Internet Journal of Psychiatry, 2014 Jan .
- Zakaria S, Lu KY, Nussenblatt V, Browner I, "Atrial flutter associated with carboplatin administration", Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2011 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Gabapentin and Paraplatin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Gabapentin side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 21,488 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 21,158 reports
- Pain: 17,075 reports
- Diarrhea: 14,241 reports
- Dizziness: 13,438 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 13,437 reports
Browse all side effects of Gabapentin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Paraplatin side effects:
- Hair loss: 6,523 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,138 reports
- Pain: 765 reports
- Depression: 461 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 391 reports
- Fever: 354 reports
Browse all side effects of Paraplatin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Gabapentin interactions:
- Gabapentin and Aspirin: 36,862 reports
- Gabapentin and Omeprazole: 32,468 reports
- Gabapentin and Lisinopril: 27,271 reports
- Gabapentin and Metformin: 24,975 reports
- Gabapentin and Vitamin d: 24,901 reports
- Gabapentin and Prednisone: 24,064 reports
- Gabapentin and Tramadol: 23,835 reports
- Gabapentin and Furosemide: 22,978 reports
- Gabapentin and Amlodipine: 20,807 reports
- Gabapentin and Pantoprazole: 19,115 reports
Browse all interactions between Gabapentin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Paraplatin interactions:
- Paraplatin and Taxotere: 5,251 reports
- Paraplatin and Docetaxel: 4,165 reports
- Paraplatin and Herceptin: 3,405 reports
- Paraplatin and Taxol: 3,325 reports
- Paraplatin and Decadron: 947 reports
- Paraplatin and Lisinopril: 619 reports
- Paraplatin and Zofran: 599 reports
- Paraplatin and Perjeta: 514 reports
- Paraplatin and Metformin: 459 reports
- Paraplatin and Neulasta: 458 reports
Browse all interactions between Paraplatin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on gabapentin and carboplatin (the active ingredients of Gabapentin and Paraplatin, respectively), and Gabapentin and Paraplatin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Gabapentin and Paraplatin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Imitrex vs. Valium - a second ago
- Apresoline vs. Irbesartan - 3 seconds ago
- Adderall and Protein Urine - 7 seconds ago
- Tekturna Hct vs. Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 8 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Heart Rate Irregular - 8 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Citrate and Ileus Paralytic - 10 seconds ago
- Amikacin Sulfate and Skin Ulcer - 15 seconds ago
- Esgic-Plus vs. Prochlorperazine - 16 seconds ago
- Abraxane and Tenormin drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Kenalog and Renal Pain - 20 seconds ago