Gentak and Gliclazide drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Gentak and Gliclazide together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Gentak and Gliclazide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Gentak and Gliclazide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGentak and Gliclazide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gentak has active ingredients of gentamicin sulfate. (latest outcomes from Gentak 144 users)
Gliclazide has active ingredients of gliclazide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Gliclazide 9,411 users)
Interactions between Gentak and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Gliclazide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Gentak and Gliclazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Gentak (gentamicin sulfate) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Gliclazide (gliclazide) is often used to treat diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I'm two weeks into starting Farxiga 10mg and I got the shock of my life when I couldn't get it up with my partner. Embarrassing much but more concerning that we now have this to worry about too. How have others coped with this?
- hello..I am female and over 60 have been taking half a gliclazide along with alogliptin daily for diabetes.i have had steady hair loss for nearly 2 years telogen effluvium..have changed statins as well to Crestor v. recently..its depressing losing hair especially when I have always had thick ...
- have been on these two meds about 5 yrs or more don't think i have any problems yet liver OK do get up set tummy some time has to do with what i eat mostly
- Hi I'm 69 years old and have been on gliclazide for 15 years (20mg) I have been taking Tamoxifen (20mg) for 1year and after 6months itching started in scalp and on the creases of arms (elbows) and back of neck. But all over the body in fact.They feel like needles pricking your skin and then you ...
- Hi. Was only on gliclazide for 6 days and imipramine 100mg daily and felt so bad, stopped gliclazide. 10 days later still feeling awful, fatigue and brain fog, anyone else felt like this?