Ginger root and Radix et rhizoma rhei drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Ginger root and Radix et rhizoma rhei together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ginger root and Radix et rhizoma rhei. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you take Ginger root and Radix et rhizoma rhei?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Ginger root and Radix et rhizoma rhei
You are not alone:
Ginger root has active ingredients of ginger. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Ginger root 283 users)
Radix et rhizoma rhei
Radix et rhizoma rhei has active ingredients of rhubarb.
Interactions between Ginger root and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Radix et rhizoma rhei and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ginger root and Radix et rhizoma rheia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Almarshad HA, "Effect of ginger rhizome extract on lymphocytopenic guinea pig with azathioprine", African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 2014 Nov .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Penicillin V Potassium and Choline Bitartrate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Agitation with Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate? - a second ago
- Will you have Restlessness with Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate? - a second ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura with Meropenem? - 5 seconds ago
- Tysabri and Idamycin Pfs drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Fenofibric Acid, Eliquis, Wellbutrin Xl, Furosemide, Allopurinol, Carvedilol, Mirtazapine, Lisinopril - 3 minutes ago
- Prediction of Zoloft, Baclofen for a 50 year old man - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Mucinex, Singulair - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Clonazepam - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Metolazone, Klor-con M20, Bumetanide, Carvedilol - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.