Ginseng and Potassium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ginseng and Potassium together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who take Ginseng and Potassium from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
20 people who take Ginseng, Potassium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Ginseng and Potassium?
You are not alone:
Ginseng has active ingredients of ginseng, american. (latest outcomes from Ginseng 226 users)
Potassium has active ingredients of potassium. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from Potassium 26,478 users)
Interactions between Ginseng and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Potassium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ginseng and Potassiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Ginseng and Potassium (2,763 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Renal Cell Carcinoma Recurrent with Hydrochlorothiazide? - now
- Will you have Normochromic Normocytic Anaemia with Yervoy? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetes with Fluorouracil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Glucose Test with Fluorouracil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Management with Fluorouracil? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.