Glutathione and Prednisolone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Glutathione and Prednisolone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Glutathione and Prednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
33 people who take Glutathione, Prednisolone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGlutathione and Prednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glutathione has active ingredients of glutathione. (latest outcomes from Glutathione 500 users)
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 97,641 users)
Interactions between Glutathione and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Glutathione and Prednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Glutathione (glutathione) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Prednisolone (prednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Prednisolone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can I Take glutathione with eliquis. I was just diagnosed with ascites.
- hello there, i am under iv glutathione since last 3 months. i started yasmin since yesterday. i have symptoms of pcos and i am much stressed with my acne. is it safe to take both? i am undr weekly injection of glutathione and vit c. but it could not treat my acne. but i am still continuing ...
- I`m on a months course of the steroid, starting at 20mg per day and dropping by 5 mg per week. I`ve been taking it now for 11 days and current dose is 15mg per day. Feeling terrible....hot flushes, raised heart rate even when resting and generally feeling exhausted/ill. Is this due to the drop ...
- Hi, So recently out of the blue on a weekday morning off work, sitting on a chair, i started to experience seriouse pain in my ankle, i did not put much thought into it as i thought it will fade away shortly and it was probably my sitting position that caused the pain. But i was wrong, the pain ...
- One short treatment with prednisolone for 3 days due to podagra seizure. Then a severe concussion 4 days after finishing the treatment. Then another concussion 1 month later. Developed the first signs of intracranial hypertension 1 month later.
User reviews to the study
- After research I have started taking L-glutione and I still take ibuprofen as well.becaise I have AS. Just interested if this has goes anyone to the point of not having to take the ibuprophen any longer.
- My son has got few patches of vitiligo on his forehead and neck.can he take gluthathione will it help
- I have been on Prednisolone for over a month and developed a severe toothache. I was on the way down from my doses to just 2 a day but started with every 2 hours. After reading that this was the result of this drug I quit taking it but it has been 2 weeks and the toothache hasn't gone away. ...
- I want to join the group because i need your advice about my case staghorn calculli kidney stone,i am suffering for almost 1 year...plz.help me ayoko po maoperahan....salamat po
- I just found out I have substantial bilateral pyelocaliectasis. What does this mean? I am on prednisone for polymialga. Now I read that can cause it, and that they use it to treat it. Please help?