Glutathione and Tacrolimus drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Glutathione and Tacrolimus together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Glutathione and Tacrolimus. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 03, 2017
57 people who take Glutathione, Tacrolimus are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGlutathione and Tacrolimus from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glutathione has active ingredients of glutathione. (latest outcomes from Glutathione 500 users)
Tacrolimus has active ingredients of tacrolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Tacrolimus 28,913 users)
Interactions between Glutathione and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tacrolimus and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Glutathione and Tacrolimusa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Glutathione (glutathione) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Tacrolimus (tacrolimus) is often used to treat immunodeficiency disorders. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tacrolimus is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can I Take glutathione with eliquis. I was just diagnosed with ascites.
- hello there, i am under iv glutathione since last 3 months. i started yasmin since yesterday. i have symptoms of pcos and i am much stressed with my acne. is it safe to take both? i am undr weekly injection of glutathione and vit c. but it could not treat my acne. but i am still continuing ...
- After transplant I had 3 episodes of afib then for 13 months nothing. A week ago afib began again and now have had 2 episodes. Why would this start all over again?
- Hello, I am a 66 year old, male. Insulin dependant diabetic. I have been on tacrolimus since my liver transplant in October 2014. I had a stroke 3 months later. Throughout 2015, I was admitted to hospital every 2-3 months with elevated urea levels and associated symptoms - disorientation, ...
- On 17.02.16 tacrolimus level was 10.9ng/mL but on 18.02.16 the level raise to 25.8ng/mL.Patient has taken Tacrolimus along with Moxifloxacin.Is Moxifloxacin raise the level of Tacrolimus?Please help me to sort out the problem.
User reviews to the study
- I have so many food intolerances since I have been on tacrolimos would interested to know if anyone else has this problem. Had kidney transplant 12 years ago.
- After research I have started taking L-glutione and I still take ibuprofen as well.becaise I have AS. Just interested if this has goes anyone to the point of not having to take the ibuprophen any longer.
- My son has got few patches of vitiligo on his forehead and neck.can he take gluthathione will it help
- I'm on Methotrexate & Tacrolimus for chronic uveitis. I became ill recently with a D&V bug, which appeared to go away and then return. During the period of illness I stopped taking my immuno-suppressants because I had an infection. Is this the correct thing to do?
- I want to join the group because i need your advice about my case staghorn calculli kidney stone,i am suffering for almost 1 year...plz.help me ayoko po maoperahan....salamat po