Gravol and Questran light drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Gravol and Questran light together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Gravol and Questran light. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Gravol and Questran light?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGravol and Questran light from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gravol has active ingredients of dimenhydrinate. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Gravol 1,525 users)
Questran light has active ingredients of cholestyramine. (latest outcomes from Questran light 162 users)
Interactions between Gravol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Questran light and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Gravol and Questran lighta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Gravol (dimenhydrinate) is often used to treat nausea. Questran light (cholestyramine) is often used to treat diarrhea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is dilectin okay ? My doctor prescribed it and I've taken it now im kinda worried :/
- Hi guys I have been given a mixture of Gravol, Nexium and Tramadol for pain due to gallstones with stones in my bile duct since 02/12/15. But I started to feel pain in my ribs and stomach as well as congestion in my throat and stomach and coughing if I inhale or exhale. I was wondering if anyone ...
- my daughter has taken a gravol because she has been feeling ill. She then got a migrain and took one of her sumatriptan pills and is now having a reaction. she is sweating (to the point of her shirt being wet), tingling and feeling like she is floating. Is this normal?
User reviews to the study
- Hello, my name is John. I have taken bottles and bottles og gravol for over 3 years.Put it this way, I go through 100 tabs of 50mg each every 2 days. I can think, my stomach is bloated, short term memory bad, sticky mouth, etc
- Hi I have just started taking questran light in last 4 aye. I have now taken my odensetron 15 mins later because I forgot I had to wait 4-6 hours. Could anything happen to me?
- Since taking this product on a daily basis I get dizzy tired and headaches. Has anyone else suffered with this.