Gravol and Zopiclone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Gravol and Zopiclone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Gravol and Zopiclone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 55 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
55 people who take Gravol, Zopiclone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Gravol and Zopiclone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGravol and Zopiclone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gravol has active ingredients of dimenhydrinate. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Gravol 1,525 users)
Zopiclone has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Zopiclone 14,967 users)
Interactions between Gravol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zopiclone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Gravol and Zopiclonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Gravol (dimenhydrinate) is often used to treat nausea. Zopiclone (eszopiclone) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Gravol is used in:
- Zopiclone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can they be taken together. I have been taking 5 mg zoplicone for several years and just prescribed valacyclover. Any advice?
- Is dilectin okay ? My doctor prescribed it and I've taken it now im kinda worried :/
- My nystagmus is worsening and I wonder if it has to do with taking zopiclone
- I've taken Zopiclone for nearly nine years, prescribed after a family tragedy. For the past few years I've taken just half a tablet and only when I've failed to go to sleep naturally and am getting desperate. I had a stroke in mid-January and took it more often in hospital. I now want to stop ...
- Hi guys I have been given a mixture of Gravol, Nexium and Tramadol for pain due to gallstones with stones in my bile duct since 02/12/15. But I started to feel pain in my ribs and stomach as well as congestion in my throat and stomach and coughing if I inhale or exhale. I was wondering if anyone ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Zopiclone for about 1 year, I have tried to stop by cutting them in half, (7.5) to taper off them, but in the end I go back to the full tablet. I am experiencing short term memory problems, trying to learn new skills is painful. Is any one dealing with memory issues ...
- Suffer from chronic pain. Zopivlone reduces pain but make me sleepy. Any suggestion to counteract the sleepiness?
- i am now off zops 11 months precedided ny a 5 month taper havin taken 7.5 mg for a year never sgain i still suffer insomnia 5 hours sleep is a good night and body psin and anxiety and general fatigue come an go it is a little better but seems iam in protractef withdrawal i sm 71 took it for ...
- I have just started taking Nortiptyline after taking Zopiclone for about 19 weeks. Dr says the anti-dep drug will be more affective at getting to the seat of the issue than just taking Zopiclone which is only a sleep aid. I took 1/2 a Z tablet on first night (I had been taking between 2-3 7.5m ...
- I have finally accepted that this drug... And other drugs may be the root/cause of my problems... I am scared to share my story but it had to be told so others can be aware that they are not the only ones going down this path of dis- ease.