Gum weed and Silenor drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Gum weed and Silenor together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Gum weed and Silenor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Gum weed and Silenor?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGum weed and Silenor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gum weed has active ingredients of gumweed.
Silenor has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Silenor 207 users)