Haldol and Milk thistle drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Haldol and Milk thistle together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Haldol and Milk thistle. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you take Haldol and Milk thistle?
You are not alone:
Haldol has active ingredients of haloperidol. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Haldol 17,759 users)
Milk thistle has active ingredients of milk thistle. It is often used in fatty liver. (latest outcomes from Milk thistle 2,310 users)
Interactions between Haldol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Milk thistle and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Haldol and Milk thistlea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Haldol and Milk thistle (4,233 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Metabolic Syndrome with Claritin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weedy Nightshade Poisoning with Morphine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Urinary Incontinence with Tirosint? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Urination - Uncontrollable with Tirosint? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Derealisation with High Blood Pressure? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Zometa - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Benazepril Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Omeprazole - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Magnesium Citrate - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Atorvastatin Calcium - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Sudafed, Zyrtec - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.