Haldol and Milk thistle drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Haldol and Milk thistle together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Haldol and Milk thistle. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Haldol with Milk thistle?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you.
Haldol has active ingredients of haloperidol. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Haldol 16,112 users)
Milk thistle has active ingredients of milk thistle. It is often used in fatty liver. (latest outcomes from Milk thistle 1,862 users)
Interactions between Haldol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Milk thistle and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Haldol and Milk thistlea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHaldol and Milk thistle from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Haldol (37 members)
- Support group for people who take Milk Thistle
- Support group for people who take Haldol and Milk Thistle
Can you answer these questions
- I take 300 mg of milk thistle once a day at noon and take simvastatin 10 mg once a day in evening at about 10 pm
- Hello members! A couple of weeks ago, I was put on Lithium carbonate after the other meds' side effects were really giving me hard time (Lamotrigine, carbamazepine, etc). Lamotrigine was helping me a lot until I started coughing throughout the night. Carbamazepine could make me sleep and not...
- Can a child with haemophilia taking haldol for TS. Have problems with his blood pressure, and if he puts on weight in the first two weeks of medication should he be checked over by a doctor?
You may be interested in these posts
- Yes my name is Miguel. Im from Brooklyn NY. I Have a prescription. For haldol I would sincerely like to know does this medication gives false positive on a drug screening test. Please help me.
- Taking Lyrica right now and im not crazy with the side effects..
- Recent elevated ALT test results. Have been taking cymbalta for 10 years 60 mg daily. Any success with adding milk thistle?
- Please help me. Ive had gout for approx 10 yrs. Ive tried almost every remedy already discoverd .im now on diclofenac for pain and milk thistle to hwlp my liver.im a recovering alcoholic. Just need to know if it is relatively safe to take milk thistle and diclofenac. Thank you.
- My son is 13 and has been on haloperidol since January of this year, we have been trying to walk him off of it since May when his eyes started staying constantly dilated and began drifting. We are now at 5mg am/pm, but have made several attempts to reduce lower but we start having mood issues...
- Atripla and B Complex Vitamin drug interaction
- Will you have Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction with Ergamisol?
- Verapamil Hcl and Temazepam drug interaction
- Will you have Conjunctival Abrasion with Sanctura?
- Will you have Panic Reaction with Atripla?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Atripla and B Complex Vitamin
- Support group for people who take Ergamisol and have Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction?
- Support group for people who take Verapamil Hcl and Temazepam
- Support group for people who take Sanctura and have Conjunctival Abrasion?
- Support group for people who take Atripla and have Panic Reaction?
- What to expect when you take Atripla and B Complex Vitamin
- What to expect when you take Ergamisol and have Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction?
- What to expect when you take Verapamil Hcl and Temazepam
- What to expect when you take Sanctura and have Conjunctival Abrasion?
- What to expect when you take Atripla and have Panic Reaction?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.