Hctz and Tremfya drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Hctz and Tremfya. Common interactions include drug ineffective among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Hctz and Tremfya have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take Hctz and Tremfya from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11 people who take Hctz and Tremfya together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Hctz?
Hctz has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 24,467 Hctz users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tremfya?
Tremfya has active ingredients of guselkumab. eHealthMe is studying from 12,073 Tremfya users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Hctz and Tremfya reports submitted per year:
Common Hctz and Tremfya drug interactions by gender *:
- Drug ineffective
- Dyspnoea exertional
- Lower respiratory tract infection
- Peripheral swelling
- Weight increased
- Respiratory failure
- Swollen tongue
Common Hctz and Tremfya drug interactions by age *:
- Drug ineffective
- Respiratory failure
- Swollen tongue
Common conditions people have *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 6 people, 54.55%
- Pustular Psoriasis (raised bumps on the skin that are filled with pus): 2 people, 18.18%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 2 people, 18.18%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 9.09%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 9.09%
- Asthma: 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hctz and Tremfya?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Hctz and Tremfya:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Hctz side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,084 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,550 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,432 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,328 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,256 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,223 reports
- Dizziness: 1,193 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,171 reports
- Pain: 1,148 reports
Browse all side effects of Hctz:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tremfya side effects:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1,065 reports
- Drug ineffective: 973 reports
- Joint pain: 342 reports
- Rashes (redness): 326 reports
- Itching: 245 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 237 reports
- Pneumonia: 234 reports
- Pain: 232 reports
- Diarrhea: 205 reports
Browse all side effects of Tremfya:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Hctz interactions:
- Hctz and Aspirin: 4,501 reports
- Hctz and Lisinopril: 3,331 reports
- Hctz and Metformin: 3,261 reports
- Hctz and Amlodipine: 3,216 reports
- Hctz and Omeprazole: 2,874 reports
- Hctz and Vitamin d: 2,819 reports
- Hctz and Gabapentin: 2,284 reports
- Hctz and Prednisone: 2,192 reports
- Hctz and Simvastatin: 2,020 reports
- Hctz and Losartan: 1,820 reports
Browse all interactions between Hctz and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tremfya interactions:
- Tremfya and Metformin: 175 reports
- Tremfya and Methotrexate: 166 reports
- Tremfya and Otezla: 159 reports
- Tremfya and Lisinopril: 145 reports
- Tremfya and Amlodipine: 113 reports
Browse all interactions between Tremfya and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydrochlorothiazide and guselkumab (the active ingredients of Hctz and Tremfya, respectively), and Hctz and Tremfya (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Hctz and Tremfya.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ancef and Levetiracetam drug interaction - now
- Nexium and Aortic Insufficiency - 3 seconds ago
- Loperamide Hydrochloride and Calcitriol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Nplate and Stent - 7 seconds ago
- Dipyridamole and Enoxaparin Sodium drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Garcinia and Albuterol Sulfate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Loperamide Hydrochloride and Calcitonin-Salmon drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Bromfed-Dm and Heparin drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Back Pain - 16 seconds ago
- Ventolin and Milk Allergy - 19 seconds ago