Humira and Lansoprazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Humira and Lansoprazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Humira and Lansoprazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,829 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
2,829 people who take Humira, Lansoprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHumira and Lansoprazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 387,715 users)
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 56,569 users)
Interactions between Humira and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Humira and Lansoprazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Humira (adalimumab) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Lansoprazole (lansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Humira is used in:
- Lansoprazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking Humira for 3 months and am noticing my moods changing. Has anyone had any mood swings or anger or irritability while on Humira?
- My 13yr old son was diagnosed with Crohn's this summer. He has been on Humira for 3 months. We just received his blood work back and his lymphocytes are high. Should I be worried about this?
- I just switched from Remicade to Humira, treating my Crohns disease. Developing HFM was a very unexpected side effect. It developed 24 hours orator my first dose. I'm really miserable, can't do my job (caring for newborns) and wondering about others experiences...how long does it last? has ...
- Taking humira and it works well. Need a hip replacement due to arthritis and will have to stop the humira. Has anyone done the same??? How did it go?? I am a 67 year old female
- I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
User reviews to the study
- My last Humira injection was 4/19/17. This was the 3rd injection after the starter dose(s). I actually experienced severe leg pain in the back of both legs after the 2nd dose of 2 injections. I challenged the medication and the pain decreased considerably. However, after the 2nd single injection ...
- It has just been brought to my attention that my blurred vision may be the result of taking lansoprazole. This would be great news as I have been attending an eye hospital who were unable to help and now seeing a neurologist next week.
- Hi, my 81 year old dad had a TIA this weekend, he is on Lanzapropole once daily as he really does suffer with bad abdominal pains and weight loss, can I just ask please can this drug actually contribute to TIA's ? Thank you xx
- I am 68 years old I have been on Lanzoprazole for about 7 years now having had very bad heartburn. On my doctor's advice, I have recently increased the dosage from 1 x 15mg tablet daily to 2 x 15mg tablet daily. I have recently, during an endoscopy, been found to have developed a polyp and I am ...
- My daughter had whipple operation before six months in BRI hospital in Bristol. She was only 18 years old, she had solid pseudo papillary tumor in the head of pancreas. After this big big operation my daughter has to take creon with every meal and also lansoprazole 30 mg gastro resistant ...