Humulin r and Echter lein drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Humulin r and Echter lein together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Humulin r and Echter lein. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Humulin r and Echter lein?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Humulin r and Echter lein
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Humulin r has active ingredients of insulin recombinant human. It is often used in type 1 diabetes. (latest outcomes from Humulin r 16,697 users)
Echter lein has active ingredients of flaxseed.
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Humulin r and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Echter lein and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Humulin r and Echter leina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ulcer Type Pain with Inspra? - now
- Gablofen and Halaven drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Vaginal Cysts with Cinnamon? - a second ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Swelling with Betapace - a second ago
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Restasis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Diarrhea with Tecfidera? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Diarrhoea with Tecfidera? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Interaction with Yaz? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Asymptomatic with Turmeric? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Malignant Melanoma? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.