Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Laciniaria spicata drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Laciniaria spicata together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Laciniaria spicata. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Laciniaria spicata
- Subscribe to monitor Hydroxychloroquine sulfate
- Subscribe to monitor Laciniaria spicata
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydroxychloroquine sulfate has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Hydroxychloroquine sulfate 9,350 users)
Laciniaria spicata has active ingredients of marsh blazing star.
Interactions between Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Laciniaria spicata and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Laciniaria spicataa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate (62 members)
- Support group for people who take Laciniaria Spicata
- Support group for people who take Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Laciniaria Spicata
You may be interested in these posts
- My wife was prescribed with hydroxychloroquine sulfate for illness connected with the immune system. She has high blood cholesterol although she takes cholesterol lowering medicine. Is there any thing that can be done to lower her blood cholesterol pleease ?
- My name is Stephen and I have celiac disease. I am taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate for RA My DH rash has been more active and I have a rash on my face and neck. Is this common?
- Lupus at 21 taken this med for 30 years
- Just started xarelto 2 weeks ago for clot in left leg,thigh area. Been taking hydroxy chlorine on and off for 3 years for sjrogren syndrome.I'm concerned about side effects and long term problems. Had dvt back in1996 same leg much larger clot. Took coumadin 14 months. Still have pain in leg...
- Is it safe to take tumeric and hydroxychloroquine at the same time?
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Prilosec?
- Will you have Hypokalemia with Fosamax?
- Will you have Narcolepsy with Nasal Septum Deviation?
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Centrum Silver?
- Will you have Urination - Painful with Acai?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Prilosec and have Thrombocytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Hypokalemia?
- Support group for people who have Nasal Septum Deviation and Narcolepsy?
- Support group for people who take Centrum Silver and have Muscle Pain?
- Support group for people who take Acai and have Urination - Painful?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.