Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Laciniaria spicata drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Laciniaria spicata together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Laciniaria spicata. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate with Laciniaria spicata?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you.
Hydroxychloroquine sulfate has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Hydroxychloroquine sulfate 9,349 users)
Laciniaria spicata has active ingredients of marsh blazing star.
Interactions between Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Laciniaria spicata and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Laciniaria spicataa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHydroxychloroquine sulfate and Laciniaria spicata from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate (60 members)
- Support group for people who take Laciniaria Spicata
- Support group for people who take Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Laciniaria Spicata
Can you answer these questions
- My wife was prescribed with hydroxychloroquine sulfate for illness connected with the immune system. She has high blood cholesterol although she takes cholesterol lowering medicine. Is there any thing that can be done to lower her blood cholesterol pleease ?
You may be interested in these posts
- Lupus at 21 taken this med for 30 years
- Just started xarelto 2 weeks ago for clot in left leg,thigh area. Been taking hydroxy chlorine on and off for 3 years for sjrogren syndrome.I'm concerned about side effects and long term problems. Had dvt back in1996 same leg much larger clot. Took coumadin 14 months. Still have pain in leg...
- Iam a patient of Dvt+ pulmonery embolism and Rhemothoid arthiritis since last tree years.
- I've been taking Plaquenil for SLE for about 2 months now and I've had severe night sweats for that long. Is the Plaquenil causing this? (i'm not menopausal)I was wondering who else has this issue?
- I suffered from gout and psoriatic arthritis. I was put on Hydroxychlorine 400mgs daily 4 months ago which is giving me diarhoea. I reduced the drug to 200mgs and the diarhoea stopped but I was told that I should go back on 400mgs daily. I also take colcichine for gout but perusing the...
- Zofran and Nadolol And Bendroflumethiazide drug interaction
- Lithium Carbonate and Olmetec drug interaction
- Protopic and Triad drug interaction
- Mucinex and Itraconazole drug interaction
- Advil and Sotalol Hydrochloride drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zofran and Nadolol And Bendroflumethiazide
- Support group for people who take Lithium Carbonate and Olmetec
- Support group for people who take Protopic and Triad
- Support group for people who take Mucinex and Itraconazole
- Support group for people who take Advil and Sotalol Hydrochloride
- What to expect when you take Zofran and Nadolol And Bendroflumethiazide
- What to expect when you take Lithium Carbonate and Olmetec
- What to expect when you take Protopic and Triad
- What to expect when you take Mucinex and Itraconazole
- What to expect when you take Advil and Sotalol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Rituxan
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Diovan Hct, Levo-t, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Inspra, Doxazosin Mesylate
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Zopiclone
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Kenalog-40
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.