Ibu and Lumakras drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ibu and Lumakras together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Ibu and Lumakras have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who take Ibu and Lumakras together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Ibu?
Ibu has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 211,582 Ibu users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lumakras?
Lumakras has active ingredients of sotorasib. eHealthMe is studying from 421 Lumakras users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Ibu and Lumakras reports submitted per year:
Common Ibu and Lumakras drug interactions by gender *:
- Drug ineffective
- Blood pressure fluctuation
- Abdominal distension
- Chest discomfort
- Impaired gastric emptying
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ibu and Lumakras?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Ibu and Lumakras:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ibu side effects:
- Pain: 17,523 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15,406 reports
- Drug ineffective: 15,021 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 13,205 reports
- Rashes (redness): 11,367 reports
- Joint pain: 10,750 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 10,343 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 10,044 reports
- Diarrhea: 9,618 reports
Browse all side effects of Ibu:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ibu interactions:
- Ibu and Aspirin: 18,625 reports
- Ibu and Prednisone: 17,957 reports
- Ibu and Omeprazole: 16,696 reports
- Ibu and Methotrexate: 14,450 reports
- Ibu and Tylenol: 14,367 reports
- Ibu and Gabapentin: 14,326 reports
- Ibu and Lisinopril: 12,838 reports
- Ibu and Tramadol: 11,991 reports
- Ibu and Paracetamol: 11,585 reports
- Ibu and Vitamin d: 11,408 reports
Browse all interactions between Ibu and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ibuprofen and sotorasib (the active ingredients of Ibu and Lumakras, respectively), and Ibu and Lumakras (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Ibu and Lumakras.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Renvela and Electrocardiogram Abnormal - 13 seconds ago
- Dalmane and Oxycodone And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Campral and Feeling Of Despair - 21 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Bone Marrow Oedema - 24 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen and Gastric Haemorrhage - 26 seconds ago
- Flecainide Acetate and Candidiasis - 27 seconds ago
- Fungal Infection and Weight Increased - 31 seconds ago
- Actoplus Met and Letairis drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Allegra and Robaxin drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Loraz and Anticipatory Anxiety - 39 seconds ago