Ibuprofen sodium and Pantoprazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ibuprofen sodium and Pantoprazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ibuprofen sodium and Pantoprazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
2 people who take Ibuprofen sodium, Pantoprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIbuprofen sodium and Pantoprazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Pantoprazole has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pantoprazole 67,122 users)
Interactions between Ibuprofen sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pantoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ibuprofen sodium and Pantoprazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen sodium (ibuprofen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Pantoprazole (pantoprazole sodium) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Pantoprazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- What all can be done for uti along with a kidney stone
- What is the safest way to wean yourself off of Pantoprazole? Is it safe to use probiotics while taking pantoprazole?
- can the mix of these 2 drugs cause breathing problems
- Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
- My once strong hair has now broken off at the back and is utterly lifeless. I have tried everything, from hair shampoos to conditions, masks and vitamin supplements, but no change.
User reviews to the study
- After brain surgery put on these two drugs 7 weeks ago. Now having chronic abdominal pain at the belly button. No appetite and can't sleep.
- I have seen numerous doctors with no explanation as to why my oxygen is desaturating. I have been taking pantoprazole SOD 40mg since January 2015. However, I had my gall bladder taken out in November of 2015 and then started noticing low oxygen levels. I am currently on oxygen and working to ...
- the liver enzyme Cytochrome P450 and CBD ARE competitors! Does anyone know what (CW) charlottes web (Cbd oil) and Either Protonix , Nexium or Prilosec effects are? Does it increase the side effects? Anyone have Liver Panel information?
- I'm on Synthroid and Protonix. Both have to be taken on an empty stomach. I don't know how to take the medications. Do I take Synthroid wait 30 minutes and then take Protnonix, and wait another 30 minutes before having breakfast? Do I take Synthroid in the morning and take Protonix 4 hours ...
- I have been using pantoprasole for over 2 months, and since then i feel very swollen in my stomach, theighs , legs and feet... Is that due to the medicine...!!?? I stopped it 2 days ago, and i feel slowly better, when will this edema go away......