Ibuprofen sodium and Yasmin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ibuprofen sodium and Yasmin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ibuprofen sodium and Yasmin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
1 person who takes Ibuprofen sodium, Yasmin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Ibuprofen sodium and Yasmin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIbuprofen sodium and Yasmin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Yasmin has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Yasmin 47,535 users)
Interactions between Ibuprofen sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Yasmin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ibuprofen sodium and Yasmina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen sodium (ibuprofen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Yasmin (drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol) is often used to treat birth control. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Yasmin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Started Jasmin pills yesterday due to my PCOS, i have a couple of questions regarding the pill, i would appreciate anyone elses experience with this.. 1. Ive already noticed excessive sweating (i do perspire more than average) but this is just from armpits.. anyone else had this? 2. I keep ...
- I have been on Yasmine for about 2 and a half years now and I just wanted to know if I start taking the garcinia cambogia, will it interfere with the birth control? I'm only 21 and getting pregnant now is not an option for me right now.
- hello there, i am under iv glutathione since last 3 months. i started yasmin since yesterday. i have symptoms of pcos and i am much stressed with my acne. is it safe to take both? i am undr weekly injection of glutathione and vit c. but it could not treat my acne. but i am still continuing ...