Ibuprofen sodium and Yaz drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ibuprofen sodium and Yaz together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ibuprofen sodium and Yaz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
1 person who takes Ibuprofen sodium, Yaz are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Ibuprofen sodium and Yaz?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIbuprofen sodium and Yaz from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Yaz has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Yaz 39,596 users)
Interactions between Ibuprofen sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Yaz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ibuprofen sodium and Yaza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen sodium (ibuprofen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Yaz (drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol) is often used to treat birth control. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Yaz is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- Hi just wanted to join the chat I'm new to YAZ and to 100% being told I have OCD I just want to chat to like minded people
- Hi, im 21 years old and have been using yas for roughly 9 weeks now. Around the 6th week i started presenting with hives. Mostly when i woke up in the morning. I have been on cortisone and very strong anti- histamine therapy. Nothing works. When taking my placebo pills the hives go away that is ...
- I have been diagnosed and treated for Stage 3 Hodgkins Lymphoma and I was taking the generic version of Yaz (Zarah) before, during and after my treatment. After doing more research and already being higher risk for break cancer due to radiation treatments, I plan to stop taking Zarah.
- Hello, my name is Danielle. I took Yaz for three years from ages 15-17. I experienced permanent side affects from this and am happy to know that I am not alone.
- Has anyone experienced brown nipple discharge or a tiny amount of blood coming from nipple while on yaz?