Imbruvica and Esbriet drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Imbruvica and Esbriet. Common interactions include death among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Imbruvica and Esbriet have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take Imbruvica and Esbriet from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who take Imbruvica and Esbriet together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Imbruvica?
Imbruvica has active ingredients of ibrutinib. It is often used in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll). eHealthMe is studying from 50,141 Imbruvica users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Esbriet?
Esbriet has active ingredients of pirfenidone. eHealthMe is studying from 35,507 Esbriet users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Imbruvica and Esbriet reports submitted per year:
Common Imbruvica and Esbriet drug interactions by gender *:
- Cardiac disorder
- Pericardial effusion
Common Imbruvica and Esbriet drug interactions by age *:
- Cardiac disorder
- Pericardial effusion
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Imbruvica and Esbriet?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Imbruvica and Esbriet:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Imbruvica side effects:
- Death: 5,356 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,151 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,399 reports
- Head injury: 2,818 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2,600 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,428 reports
- Weakness: 2,420 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,329 reports
Browse all side effects of Imbruvica:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Esbriet side effects:
- Death: 6,142 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,330 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 3,584 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,240 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,971 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,414 reports
- Dizziness: 2,400 reports
- Weight decreased: 2,395 reports
- Cough: 2,075 reports
Browse all side effects of Esbriet:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Imbruvica interactions:
- Imbruvica and Lopurin: 3,896 reports
- Imbruvica and Aspirin: 3,774 reports
- Imbruvica and Vitamin d: 2,689 reports
- Imbruvica and Lisinopril: 2,245 reports
- Imbruvica and Amlodipine: 2,048 reports
- Imbruvica and Omeprazole: 1,920 reports
- Imbruvica and Prednisone: 1,869 reports
- Imbruvica and Metformin: 1,701 reports
- Imbruvica and Gabapentin: 1,482 reports
- Imbruvica and Furosemide: 1,401 reports
Browse all interactions between Imbruvica and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Esbriet interactions:
- Esbriet and Aspirin: 2,368 reports
- Esbriet and Prednisone: 2,058 reports
- Esbriet and Omeprazole: 1,818 reports
- Esbriet and Metformin: 1,478 reports
- Esbriet and Pantoprazole: 1,355 reports
- Esbriet and Furosemide: 1,223 reports
- Esbriet and Amlodipine: 1,136 reports
- Esbriet and Simvastatin: 1,015 reports
- Esbriet and Gabapentin: 980 reports
- Esbriet and Losartan: 956 reports
Browse all interactions between Esbriet and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ibrutinib and pirfenidone (the active ingredients of Imbruvica and Esbriet, respectively), and Imbruvica and Esbriet (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Imbruvica and Esbriet.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Armour Thyroid and Xyzal drug interaction - a second ago
- Letrozole and Enterocolitis - 5 seconds ago
- Tobradex and Metaxalone drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Letairis and Taste - Impaired - 7 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Erythromelalgia - 10 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Glossodynia - 11 seconds ago
- Timolol Maleate and Vitreous Disorder - 19 seconds ago
- Lescol Xl and Myoglobinuria - 20 seconds ago
- Cevimeline and Gammagard drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Cyclosporine and Viral Sepsis - 22 seconds ago