Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 126 people who take Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin. Common interactions include dyspnoea among females, and constipation among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
126 people who take Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Imodium a-d?
Imodium a-d has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is used in diarrhea. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 8,352 Imodium a-d users.
What is Amoxicillin?
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is used in infection. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 93,509 Amoxicillin users.
Number of Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin reports submitted per year:
Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin drug interactions by gender *:
Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Imodium a-d drug interactions:
- Imodium a-d and Revlimid: 1,080 reports
- Imodium a-d and Aspirin: 1,027 reports
- Imodium a-d and Tylenol: 629 reports
- Imodium a-d and Vitamin d: 614 reports
- Imodium a-d and Gabapentin: 583 reports
- Imodium a-d and Omeprazole: 521 reports
- Imodium a-d and Zofran: 505 reports
- Imodium a-d and Lisinopril: 492 reports
- Imodium a-d and Vitamin b12: 441 reports
- Imodium a-d and Prednisone: 372 reports
Browse interactions between Imodium a-d and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Amoxicillin drug interactions:
- Amoxicillin and Omeprazole: 10,528 reports
- Amoxicillin and Aspirin: 9,509 reports
- Amoxicillin and Prednisone: 9,137 reports
- Amoxicillin and Profen: 7,956 reports
- Amoxicillin and Ibuprofen: 7,931 reports
- Amoxicillin and Furosemide: 7,809 reports
- Amoxicillin and Nexium: 7,201 reports
- Amoxicillin and Ibu: 7,151 reports
- Amoxicillin and Lisinopril: 7,134 reports
- Amoxicillin and Pantoprazole: 6,862 reports
Browse interactions between Amoxicillin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on loperamide hydrochloride and amoxicillin (the active ingredients of Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin, respectively), and Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Imodium a-d and Amoxicillin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole and Therapeutic Response Increased - 12 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk) - 25 seconds ago
- Butapap and Estradiol drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Fuzeon and Aspirin drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Potassium Aspartate and Neutrophil Count Decreased - 41 seconds ago
- Lexiscan and Zyrtec drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Trientine Hydrochloride and Zoledronic drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Gaviscon and Uterine Cervical Squamous Metaplasia - 57 seconds ago
- Combivent and Initial Insomnia - 57 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine Edisylate and Temaz drug interaction - a minute ago