Impatiens capensis and Nafazair drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and Nafazair together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Impatiens capensis and Nafazair. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you take Impatiens capensis and Nafazair?
You are not alone:
Impatiens capensis has active ingredients of jewelweed.
Nafazair has active ingredients of naphazoline hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Nafazair 1 users)
Interactions between Impatiens capensis and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nafazair and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Impatiens capensis and Nafazaira b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Central Pontine Myelinolysis with Levofloxacin? - a second ago
- Will you have Pregnancy with Epivir? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Family Planning And Contraception with Epivir? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Contraception with Epivir? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Birth Control And Family Planning with Epivir? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Vitamins for a 62 year old man - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Ranitidine - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Eliquis - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Plavix, Fosamax - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Clonazepam, Escitalopram - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.