Impatiens capensis and Nafazair drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and Nafazair together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Impatiens capensis and Nafazair. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Impatiens capensis and Nafazair
- Subscribe to monitor Impatiens capensis
- Subscribe to monitor Nafazair
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Impatiens capensis has active ingredients of jewelweed.
Nafazair has active ingredients of naphazoline hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Nafazair 1 users)
Interactions between Impatiens capensis and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nafazair and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Impatiens capensis and Nafazaira b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis
- Support group for people who take Nafazair
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis and Nafazair
- Will you have Muscle - Jerky Movements (Uncontrolled) with Oxazepam?
- Will you have Pathological Gambling with Calcium Acetate?
- Will you have Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome with Lipitor?
- Will you have Torsade De Pointes with Ferrlecit?
- Will you have Flushing with Zegerid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Oxazepam and have Muscle - Jerky Movements (Uncontrolled)?
- Support group for people who take Calcium Acetate and have Pathological Gambling?
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Ferrlecit and have Torsade De Pointes?
- Support group for people who take Zegerid and have Flushing?
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
- I am a male who is 55. Three years ago I was diagnosed with CML. I started on Tasigna and have...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.