Inderal and Atarax drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Inderal and Atarax. Common interactions include bronchitis among females and colitis microscopic among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Inderal and Atarax have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 149 people who take Inderal and Atarax from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
149 people who take Inderal and Atarax together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Inderal?
Inderal has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 16,044 Inderal users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Atarax?
Atarax has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 22,023 Atarax users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Inderal and Atarax reports submitted per year:
Inderal and Atarax drug interactions by gender *:
Inderal and Atarax drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Inderal and Atarax?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ate? ?, Arikan MF, Kaplan M, Altay M, "Hydroxyzine induced pancytopenia and petechial rashes: a rare complication", Journal Of Contemporary Medicine, 2017 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Inderal and Atarax interactions:
- Weakness: 30 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 29 reports
- Fever: 27 reports
- Pain: 23 reports
- Joint pain: 21 reports
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 20 reports
- Lymph follicular hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 19 reports
- Speech impairment (adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 18 reports
- Galactorrhea (secretion of breast milk in men): 17 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Inderal and Atarax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Inderal side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,022 reports
- Weakness: 911 reports
- Pain: 810 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 802 reports
- Drug ineffective: 790 reports
- Diarrhea: 775 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 770 reports
- Dizziness: 716 reports
Browse all side effects of Inderal:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Atarax side effects:
- Fever: 1,525 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,458 reports
- Itching: 1,316 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,149 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,134 reports
- Weakness: 1,049 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 948 reports
Browse all side effects of Atarax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Inderal interactions:
- Inderal and Synthroid: 1,229 reports
- Inderal and Lasix: 1,089 reports
- Inderal and Aspirin: 1,080 reports
- Inderal and Lipitor: 947 reports
- Inderal and Xanax: 876 reports
- Inderal and Prilosec: 812 reports
- Inderal and Nexium: 757 reports
- Inderal and Prednisone: 727 reports
- Inderal and Neurontin: 667 reports
- Inderal and Klonopin: 652 reports
Browse all interactions between Inderal and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Atarax interactions:
- Atarax and Lasix: 1,573 reports
- Atarax and Prednisone: 1,336 reports
- Atarax and Omeprazole: 1,151 reports
- Atarax and Aspirin: 1,065 reports
- Atarax and Nexium: 1,046 reports
- Atarax and Xanax: 1,030 reports
- Atarax and Lyrica: 1,010 reports
- Atarax and Bactrim: 927 reports
- Atarax and Paracetamol: 913 reports
- Atarax and Furosemide: 910 reports
Browse all interactions between Atarax and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on propranolol hydrochloride and hydroxyzine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Inderal and Atarax, respectively), and Inderal and Atarax (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Inderal and Atarax.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vicodin and Tooth Loss - 7 seconds ago
- Venofer and Iodixanol drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Mobic drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Miconazole 3 and Vulvovaginal Rash - 15 seconds ago
- Atrovent and Cardioversion - 15 seconds ago
- Risedronate Sodium and Bradycardia - 17 seconds ago
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and Cellulitis Orbital - 17 seconds ago
- Taste - Impaired in Contrave, how severe and when it was recovered? - 19 seconds ago
- Benzaclin and Ketoconazole drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased - 37 seconds ago