Indomethacin and Armodafinil drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Indomethacin and Armodafinil. Common interactions include hiatus hernia among females and arthropathy among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Indomethacin and Armodafinil have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take Indomethacin and Armodafinil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who take Indomethacin and Armodafinil together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Indomethacin?
Indomethacin has active ingredients of indomethacin. It is often used in gout. eHealthMe is studying from 14,317 Indomethacin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Armodafinil?
Armodafinil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 3,104 Armodafinil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Indomethacin and Armodafinil reports submitted per year:
Common Indomethacin and Armodafinil drug interactions by gender *:
- Hiatus hernia
- Learning disorder
- Memory impairment
- Mental status changes
- Mitral valve prolapse
- Muscle atrophy
- Multiple fractures
- Muscle tightness
- Nasal septum deviation
- Nerve compression
- Pre-existing condition improved
Common Indomethacin and Armodafinil drug interactions by age *:
- Nerve compression
- Drug ineffective
- Immune system disorder
- Intervertebral disc protrusion
- Muscle tightness
- Blood cholesterol increased
- Emotional disorder
- Blood triglycerides increased
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Indomethacin and Armodafinil?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mantarro S, Tuccori M, Pasqualetti G, Tognini S, Montagnani S, Monzani F, Blandizzi C, "Acute portal vein thrombosis precipitated by indomethacin in a HCV-positive elderly patient", BMC geriatrics, 2012 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Indomethacin and Armodafinil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Indomethacin side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,243 reports
- Pain: 1,027 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,014 reports
- Joint pain: 872 reports
- Dizziness: 822 reports
- Diarrhea: 766 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 744 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 714 reports
Browse all side effects of Indomethacin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Armodafinil side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 328 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 269 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 236 reports
- Depression: 215 reports
- High blood pressure: 214 reports
- Dizziness: 206 reports
- Drowsiness: 196 reports
- Drug ineffective: 193 reports
Browse all side effects of Armodafinil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Indomethacin interactions:
- Indomethacin and Prednisone: 2,079 reports
- Indomethacin and Methotrexate: 2,077 reports
- Indomethacin and Lopurin: 1,501 reports
- Indomethacin and Aspirin: 1,496 reports
- Indomethacin and Profen: 1,327 reports
- Indomethacin and Ibuprofen: 1,326 reports
- Indomethacin and Omeprazole: 1,285 reports
- Indomethacin and Lisinopril: 1,239 reports
- Indomethacin and Humira: 1,226 reports
- Indomethacin and Enbrel: 1,207 reports
Browse all interactions between Indomethacin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Armodafinil interactions:
- Armodafinil and Xyrem: 1,265 reports
- Armodafinil and Vitamin d: 486 reports
- Armodafinil and Gabapentin: 479 reports
- Armodafinil and Omeprazole: 400 reports
- Armodafinil and Vitamin d3: 391 reports
- Armodafinil and Adderall: 373 reports
- Armodafinil and Modafinil: 348 reports
- Armodafinil and Baclofen: 309 reports
- Armodafinil and Ibu: 303 reports
- Armodafinil and Ibuprofen: 302 reports
Browse all interactions between Armodafinil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on indomethacin and armodafinil (the active ingredients of Indomethacin and Armodafinil, respectively), and Indomethacin and Armodafinil (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Indomethacin and Armodafinil.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tretinoin and Periodontal Disease - a second ago
- Stress And Anxiety in Aspirin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 2 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Prezista drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Pericardial Rub - 7 seconds ago
- Levocarnitine and Intervertebral Disc Disorder - 8 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Forteo drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Torsemide vs. Vitamin D - 14 seconds ago
- Exelon and Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased - 19 seconds ago
- Ibuprin vs. Bentyl - 22 seconds ago
- Azacitidine and Fatigue - 22 seconds ago