Indomethacin and Fragmin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Indomethacin and Fragmin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Indomethacin and Fragmin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
10 people who take Indomethacin, Fragmin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Indomethacin and Fragmin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIndomethacin and Fragmin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Indomethacin has active ingredients of indomethacin. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Indomethacin 8,648 users)
Fragmin has active ingredients of dalteparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Fragmin 6,986 users)
Interactions between Indomethacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fragmin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Indomethacin and Fragmina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Indomethacin (indomethacin) is often used to treat gout. Fragmin (dalteparin sodium) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Indomethacin is used in:
- Fragmin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I don't understand why I'm takin them meds all intiflamal meds i ok now why i take the klopin i was told not to Advil other ibuprofen
User reviews to the study
- I have been self administering daily 18000 iu Fragmin injections for 5 months now due to a blood clot in my lower aorta during chemotherapy. I completed chemo 3 months ago which was followed by surgery 2 months ago to remove cancerous tumours in my right groin. A few days after surgery I began ...
- I am taking 2mg of Ativan for anxiety and can't sleep at nite. So I have taken two 50 mg pills of indomethacin the last two bites. I slept through the entire nite. Is it safe to use indomethacin for this purpose and can I use it long-term? I am a 66 yr old male. Please help!!!
- I have/had migraines for many years. They come about 1x month or so. Now, I have 'ice pick' headaches. I've been to a neurologist, had MRI's etc. and was given Indomethacin, 50 mg. My stabbing pains are less often, from 8 to 10 a day to less severe 2-4 times a day. I've been on this for a ...
- I have been on indomethycin for one month for pericarditis. Now that I have weaned myself off, in mid afternoons, I feel achy all over until I take Advil or something. Is that withdrawal? Or exactly do you withdraw from this drug at all, and if so, what are the symptoms. I have felt ...
- Hi everyone, I started taking indomethacin in November and by the third week I couldn't sleep and I was having panic attacks. I understand you are experiencing the same thing.