Intuniv and Quillivant xr drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Intuniv and Quillivant xr together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Intuniv and Quillivant xr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 13, 2017
16 people who take Intuniv, Quillivant xr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Intuniv and Quillivant xr?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIntuniv and Quillivant xr from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Intuniv has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Intuniv 1,951 users)
Quillivant xr has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Quillivant xr 1,241 users)
Interactions between Intuniv and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quillivant xr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Intuniv and Quillivant xra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Intuniv (guanfacine hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Quillivant xr (methylphenidate hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Intuniv is used in:
- Quillivant xr is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- 15 year old girl with high functioning ASD, ADD/EFD, and Anxiety. Recently moved. She has totally destabilized. Prior to moving she was honor roll student, now failing. Cannot concentrate, says head feels weird like a headache but not ... just really heavy. Neuro just before we left ...
- My 7 year old took Quillivant XR for the first time ever yesterday. Prior to this, he has never taken any ADHD medicines. He started moving his mouth and tongue repeatedly a few hours later until about 10-11 hours after the dose. Has anyone had this? I'm scared to try any additional medication ...
- Has anyone found Intuniv to cause bad side affects like regression of skills such as walking around objects or walking unattended.
- My 6 yo has had constipation issues since she was an infant. She is on a daily dose of miralax that keeps her pretty regular, but since the Intuniv she is backing up. We had spill over all weekend and finally dosed her with an enema on Sunday. It seemed to work but now Tuesday it looks like ...
- Incontinence is not listed as a side effect on the quillivant website. Is it?
User reviews to the study
- I have 1 child of 16 years with autism and aggressive behavior. I just gave this month up to 4 mg intuniv and taking risperidone (4mg. 2.mg .0.75mg) and depakine (500mg .500mg). But lowering the dose of risperidone has made it much worse. And also hungry all day., Does anyone know if the ...
- I would like to join on behalf of my son who is on Intuniv and has symptoms of POTS. We just were able to put pieces of the puzzle together to realize he has POTS :(
- Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and ...
- My 11 year old daughter has ADHD, anxiety and depression. She has been leaking urine and they want her to go through a painful Eurodynamic test. We are holding off as I believe her urinary leaking started after she started quillivant, but I'm also not sure. How can I find out about other ...
- I'm about to start accutane and am currently on intuniv. Should I get off he intuniv before beginning accutane? Could the drug interactions specified be due to underlying mental disorders? Any advice is appreciated, Thanks.