Iscador and Ibrance drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Iscador and Ibrance together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Iscador and Ibrance have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who take Iscador and Ibrance together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Iscador?
Iscador has active ingredients of european mistletoe. eHealthMe is studying from 79 Iscador users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ibrance?
Ibrance has active ingredients of palbociclib. eHealthMe is studying from 79,275 Ibrance users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Iscador and Ibrance reports submitted per year:
Common Iscador and Ibrance drug interactions by gender *:
- Breast cancer
- Drug eruption
- General physical health deterioration
- Lichenoid keratosis
- Malignant neoplasm progression
- Osteonecrosis of jaw
- Skin lesion
- Tooth infection
- Vena cava thrombosis
Common Iscador and Ibrance drug interactions by age *:
- Drug eruption
- Lichenoid keratosis
- Skin lesion
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Iscador and Ibrance?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Iscador and Ibrance:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ibrance side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 16,023 reports
- Hair loss: 6,928 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,821 reports
- Death: 4,821 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 4,573 reports
- Weakness: 3,662 reports
Browse all side effects of Ibrance:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ibrance interactions:
- Ibrance and Letrozole: 13,444 reports
- Ibrance and Faslodex: 7,630 reports
- Ibrance and Vitamin d: 3,257 reports
- Ibrance and Xgeva: 3,159 reports
- Ibrance and Femara: 2,082 reports
- Ibrance and Vitamin d3: 2,046 reports
- Ibrance and Calcium: 2,002 reports
- Ibrance and Anastrozole: 1,976 reports
- Ibrance and Aspirin: 1,761 reports
- Ibrance and Gabapentin: 1,503 reports
Browse all interactions between Ibrance and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on european mistletoe and palbociclib (the active ingredients of Iscador and Ibrance, respectively), and Iscador and Ibrance (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Iscador and Ibrance.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nystop and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 8 seconds ago
- Exkivity and Vitamin D drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Flomax and Suicide Attempt - 28 seconds ago
- Catapres-Tts-1 and Status Epilepticus - 30 seconds ago
- Cipro and Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Pioglitazone and Metronidazole drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Adrenalin and Rash Erythematous - 49 seconds ago
- Tobramycin Sulfate and Atelectasis - 51 seconds ago
- Fasenra and Sleep Disorder - 51 seconds ago
- Adcal and Swelling - a minute ago