Isordil and Wellbutrin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 20 people who take Isordil and Wellbutrin. Common interactions include formication among females, and cardiac failure congestive among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Isordil and Wellbutrin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20 people who take Isordil and Wellbutrin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Isordil?
Isordil has active ingredients of isosorbide dinitrate. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,994 Isordil users.
What is Wellbutrin?
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is used in depression. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 113,156 Wellbutrin users.
Number of Isordil and Wellbutrin reports submitted per year:
Common Isordil and Wellbutrin drug interactions by gender *:
- Gastric mucosal hypertrophy
- Gastritis erosive
- Gastrointestinal pain
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
- Gingival pain
- Cardiac failure congestive
- Micturition disorder
- Musculoskeletal chest pain
- Myocardial infarction
- Nephrogenic anaemia
- Renal injury
- Small intestinal obstruction
- Abdominal pain upper
Common Isordil and Wellbutrin drug interactions by age *:
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Cardiac disorder
- Chest pain
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Extrapyramidal disorder
- Eyelid ptosis
- Flank pain
- Fluid retention
- Cardiovascular disorder
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Hepatic enzyme increased
- Stent placement
- Chronic kidney disease
- Cardiac failure
- Cardiac failure congestive
- Colitis ischaemic
- Depressed level of consciousness
Common conditions people have *:
- Chest Pain: 5 people, 25.00%
- Diabetes: 4 people, 20.00%
- Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type (delusions and auditory hallucinations but relatively normal intellectual functioning and expression of affect): 4 people, 20.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 10.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 10.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 10.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 1 person, 5.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 5.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 5.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 5.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Isordil and Wellbutrin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Isordil drug interactions:
- Isordil and Lasix: 945 reports
- Isordil and Aspirin: 617 reports
- Isordil and Plavix: 373 reports
- Isordil and Lipitor: 372 reports
- Isordil and Coumadin: 353 reports
- Isordil and Digoxin: 352 reports
- Isordil and Norvasc: 341 reports
- Isordil and Coreg: 310 reports
- Isordil and Lopressor: 294 reports
- Isordil and Nitroglycerin: 284 reports
Browse interactions between Isordil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Wellbutrin drug interactions:
- Wellbutrin and Cymbalta: 6,665 reports
- Wellbutrin and Aspirin: 6,441 reports
- Wellbutrin and Synthroid: 6,342 reports
- Wellbutrin and Lexapro: 5,987 reports
- Wellbutrin and Vitamin d: 5,850 reports
- Wellbutrin and Seroquel: 5,828 reports
- Wellbutrin and Xanax: 5,824 reports
- Wellbutrin and Gabapentin: 5,780 reports
- Wellbutrin and Xyrem: 5,696 reports
- Wellbutrin and Zoloft: 5,632 reports
Browse interactions between Wellbutrin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on isosorbide dinitrate and bupropion hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Isordil and Wellbutrin, respectively), and Isordil and Wellbutrin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Isordil and Wellbutrin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Losartan and Capex drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Prolia drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Aminophyllin and Oedema Aggravated - 8 seconds ago
- Paxlovid and Qulipta drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Deafness Transitory - 36 seconds ago
- Rexulti and Head Discomfort - 38 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoprim and Levofloxacin drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Chromium Picolinate drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Valerian and Weight Increased - 56 seconds ago
- Afinitor and Vagifem drug interaction - a minute ago