Isordil and Xanax drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Isordil and Xanax. Common interactions include back pain among females and diabetes mellitus among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Isordil and Xanax have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 169 people who take Isordil and Xanax from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
169 people who take Isordil and Xanax together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Isordil?
Isordil has active ingredients of isosorbide dinitrate. eHealthMe is studying from 2,953 Isordil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Xanax?
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 128,154 Xanax users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Isordil and Xanax reports submitted per year:
Isordil and Xanax drug interactions by gender *:
Isordil and Xanax drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Isordil and Xanax?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Isordil and Xanax interactions:
- Diarrhea: 50 reports
- Pain: 47 reports
- Head injury: 40 reports
- Oedema peripheral (superficial swelling): 19 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 18 reports
- Chest pain: 16 reports
- Diabetes: 9 reports
- Pressure ulcer: 5 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Isordil and Xanax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Isordil side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 293 reports
- Chest pain: 259 reports
- Heart attack: 236 reports
- Pain: 233 reports
- Weakness: 231 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 194 reports
Browse all side effects of Isordil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xanax side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 10,999 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10,095 reports
- Pain: 9,295 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,724 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 8,331 reports
- Depression: 7,609 reports
- Weakness: 7,485 reports
Browse all side effects of Xanax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Isordil interactions:
- Isordil and Lasix: 934 reports
- Isordil and Aspirin: 617 reports
- Isordil and Plavix: 368 reports
- Isordil and Lipitor: 366 reports
- Isordil and Coumadin: 353 reports
- Isordil and Digoxin: 352 reports
- Isordil and Norvasc: 340 reports
- Isordil and Coreg: 308 reports
- Isordil and Lopressor: 294 reports
- Isordil and Nitroglycerin: 283 reports
Browse all interactions between Isordil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xanax interactions:
- Xanax and Aspirin: 12,036 reports
- Xanax and Ambien: 9,196 reports
- Xanax and Synthroid: 8,306 reports
- Xanax and Lasix: 8,163 reports
- Xanax and Zoloft: 8,022 reports
- Xanax and Prednisone: 7,888 reports
- Xanax and Lisinopril: 7,725 reports
- Xanax and Nexium: 7,529 reports
- Xanax and Cymbalta: 7,330 reports
- Xanax and Lyrica: 7,198 reports
Browse all interactions between Xanax and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on isosorbide dinitrate and alprazolam (the active ingredients of Isordil and Xanax, respectively), and Isordil and Xanax (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Isordil and Xanax.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gralise and Injection Site Urticaria - now
- Umbilical Hernia and drugs of ingredients of pantoprazole sodium - 29 seconds ago
- Xanax and Bextra drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Nasal Congestion in Lansoprazole, how severe and when it was recovered? - 51 seconds ago
- Baros and Insomnia - 55 seconds ago
- Flomax and Lidocaine Hydrochloride In Plastic Container drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Ramipril and Vectical drug interaction - a minute ago
- Lenalidomide and Hyperventilation - a minute ago
- How effective is Fluticasone Propionate for Ear Congestion? - a minute ago
- Tapazole and Tension Headache - 2 minutes ago