Janumet and Zopiclone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Janumet and Zopiclone. Common interactions include bladder neoplasm among females and lactic acidosis among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Janumet and Zopiclone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 121 people who take Janumet and Zopiclone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
121 people who take Janumet and Zopiclone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Janumet?
Janumet has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride; sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 22,655 Janumet users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 42,646 Zopiclone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Janumet and Zopiclone reports submitted per year:
Janumet and Zopiclone drug interactions by gender *:
Janumet and Zopiclone drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Janumet and Zopiclone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lai HC, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Zopiclone use associated with increased risk of acute pancreatitis: a case–control study in Taiwan", International journal of clinical practice, 2015 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Janumet and Zopiclone interactions:
- Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney): 9 reports
- Septic shock (shock due to blood infection): 5 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Janumet and Zopiclone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Janumet side effects:
- Diarrhea: 1,546 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,021 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,012 reports
- High blood pressure: 917 reports
- Indigestion: 855 reports
- Weight decreased: 827 reports
Browse all side effects of Janumet:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zopiclone side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,858 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,495 reports
- Pain: 3,283 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,202 reports
- Rashes (redness): 3,128 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,118 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,045 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 2,527 reports
- Indigestion: 2,525 reports
Browse all side effects of Zopiclone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Janumet interactions:
- Janumet and Metformin: 2,664 reports
- Janumet and Aspirin: 2,512 reports
- Janumet and Lisinopril: 1,682 reports
- Janumet and Lantus: 1,552 reports
- Janumet and Januvia: 1,459 reports
- Janumet and Amlodipine: 1,295 reports
- Janumet and Crestor: 1,290 reports
- Janumet and Simvastatin: 1,204 reports
- Janumet and Glimepiride: 1,148 reports
- Janumet and Omeprazole: 1,022 reports
Browse all interactions between Janumet and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zopiclone interactions:
- Zopiclone and Prednisone: 5,793 reports
- Zopiclone and Pantoprazole: 5,708 reports
- Zopiclone and Furosemide: 3,876 reports
- Zopiclone and Methotrexate: 3,875 reports
- Zopiclone and Paracetamol: 3,732 reports
- Zopiclone and Omeprazole: 3,554 reports
- Zopiclone and Sertraline: 3,249 reports
- Zopiclone and Gabapentin: 3,095 reports
- Zopiclone and Clonazepam: 3,063 reports
- Zopiclone and Amlodipine: 3,060 reports
Browse all interactions between Zopiclone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metformin hydrochloride; sitagliptin phosphate and eszopiclone (the active ingredients of Janumet and Zopiclone, respectively), and Janumet and Zopiclone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Janumet and Zopiclone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tivicay and Mood Swings - a second ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl and Lump In The Abdomen - 23 seconds ago
- Risperdal and Ozempic drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Eye Movements - Uncontrollable - 52 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Renal Artery Thrombosis - a minute ago
- Hydrea and Sudafed drug interaction - a minute ago
- Androgel and Intervertebral Disc Disorder - a minute ago
- Herceptin and Paleness - a minute ago
- Multiple Sclerosis and drugs of ingredients of gabapentin - a minute ago
- Cymbalta and Zoladex drug interaction - a minute ago