Keflex and Ibu-tab drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Keflex and Ibu-tab together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Keflex and Ibu-tab. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you take Keflex and Ibu-tab?
You are not alone:
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 10,591 users)
Ibu-tab has active ingredients of ibuprofen. (latest outcomes from Ibu-tab 18 users)
Interactions between Keflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ibu-tab and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Keflex and Ibu-taba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Keflex and Ibu-tab (27,645 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Will you have V Tach with Metoprolol Tartrate? - now
- Will you have Arthralgia with Nitrolingual? - now
- Will you have Tachycardia - Ventricular with Metoprolol Tartrate? - now
- Will you have Joint Pain with Nitrolingual? - now
- Will you have Ventricular Tachycardia with Metoprolol Tartrate? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Lamictal, Carbamazepine - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Velivet - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Sumatriptan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Norco - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Metformin - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.